GNR Online Slot Machine Details

https://mvideoslots.com/guns-n-roses-video-slot-release-and-bonuses/

gunsnroses-video-slot-release-740x421.jp

Guns N’ Roses Slot Release Date 21.01.16 and Bonuses Revealed
The Guns N’ Roses slot is coming. And most of us already know this. But nobody knew when is the official release date till just now. NetEnt has released the official Guns N’ Roses video slot teaser. Prepare your ears — the rock band themed slot is released on 21st January 2016.

Here’s a quick teaser, from the Appetite for Destruction Wild to the Crowd Pleaser Bonus.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/HAfQ6gOQBac

Did you watch the video? The slot’s certainly worth the wait, isn’t it?
I’ve talked about the Guns N Roses mobile slot about a month ago. You can read the article here.
To recap, the upcoming launch ceremony was held during the ICE Totally Gaming Conference in February 2015. There the CEO of NetEnt Per Eriksson, showed the online slot teaser and even revealed an authentic electric guitar signed by both Slash and Axl Rose.
There are rumours that it’ll be up for grabs when the slot is released.

That and everything else that came with the show created a lot of hype around the game, which lasts to this date.
But now that the Guns N Roses video is out, it reveals many of the features and bonuses that are part of the slot.
Let’s check them out up close, on by one.

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.11.22_11h32m11s_003_-

From ‘Welcome to the Jungle’ to ‘Chinese Democracy’
First of all, the highly anticipated Guns N’ Roses slot isn’t without the American hard rock band’s track list.
As you play, you can apparently choose your set list that includes mega hits like ‘Welcome to the Jungle’, ‘Sweet Child O’Mine’, ‘Paradise City’, ‘November Rain’ and ‘Chinese Democracy’.
Want to listen to the songs while you read this?
See the Spotify play buttons on the right (if you’re using a laptop). If you’re on a mobile then scroll down to the bottom, where you’ll find the same widgets, and press Play.
To the features now…

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.11.22_11h31m59s_002_-

Stacked Logo Wilds in the Base Game
The Guns N’ Roses slot comes with lots of base game features. And one of such bonuses is the Expanding Wild, like in the Ariana slot.
It appears to apply to all of the 5 reels. So every time you get at least one Guns N’ Roses video slot logo Wild on the reel, it expands to cover all 3 symbol positions on that reel.
And if you trigger them on multiple reels in one spin, then I’m sure you can even expect some ‘Mega Win!’ or ‘Super Mega Win!’ celebrations as a result.
Alright, so what’s next?

Guns N’ Roses Slot Solo Multiplier
The main game is further enhanced with a random multiplier feature called Solo Multiplier.
Win up to x10 the total win just like that, when you least expect it.
Now, my personal favourite.

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.11.22_11h33m12s_006_-

What is the Appetite for Destruction Wild anyway?
It’s a massive cross-shaped Wild symbol that covers 5 symbol positions. What’s more, it appears only on the 3 middle reels (reel 2, 3 and 4).
Like we see in the Guns N’ Roses slot video, it’s also activated randomly. More specifically, players get a chance to land the entire symbol right in the middle of the reel-set.
Since it practically guarantees a massive win, it doesn’t appear as often as, nor will it land right in the middle like we all want it to. But you never know till you try.
Oh, and the standard Expanding Wild symbols can also appear when the Appetite for Destruction Wild feature is on, for even crazier returns.
Yep, there’s still more.
The Guns n Roses slot also features the very promising Legend Spins feature.
Not sure whether it’s also activated at random (which it seems to be from the video), but your mission is clear.
Spin the wheel of fortune to win one of the many prizes. That includes instant wins that go up to 3,000 coins, and both the Crowd Pleaser or the Encore Free Spins bonuses.
As I see it, the wheel is the only medium through which you can trigger the free spins or the picking feature.
What’s the Pick Me-style feature’s all about?
The Crowd Pleaser Pick Me Bonus Game
To make it clear from the start, this is not an ordinary boring picking feature. The Scandinavian developer included the Crowd Meter and Free Spins meter on the sides, for a reason.
You have 3 picks and start at Level 1. All you have to do is please the crowd to win multipliers and collect Free Spins along the way. Plus, you win coins as a bonus too.
Therefore, select the guitars, drums, whistles and microphones carefully, with each turn.
And there’s still even more.
Guns N’ Roses Encore Free Spins Bonus
Again, this isn’t a traditional Free Games feature. Net Entertainment has enhanced it with random Wild Reels that appear throughout the freebies.
Watch as Axl Rose or Slash cover the entire reel position at random for HUGE wins.
That should be it!
Guns n Roses Slot Released on 21.01.2016
So what do you think?
The Guns N’ Roses onlines slot has 3 base game features, plus a bonus wheel that gives access to the other 2, or awards a coin prize.
And as you enjoy all that there’s a track list that you can listen to, featuring 5 of the most popular songs.
Well, it’s not going to be released this year (as speculated), so we still need to wait a little more. Do you have the patience? Edited by fora