Coma video - in all it's ragged glory

So obviously this kid sucks. BUT people always say that Axl couldn't pull it off because the song is too hard to sing.

But this kid made it all the way through without losing his breath (for the most part). If some random peckerhead can do it then why in the world couldn't a professional singer?

• Like 1

Ha! I was entertained. I do the same shit in the car, maybe I ought to record it sometime too.

You are definitely right on that Apollo. Obviously can't guarantee he'll sound good doing it, but I can make it throught the last two minutes and it ought to be within his reach.

So obviously this kid sucks. BUT people always say that Axl couldn't pull it off because the song is too hard to sing.

But this kid made it all the way through without losing his breath (for the most part). If some random peckerhead can do it then why in the world couldn't a professional singer?

I'm assuming the kid is half Axl's age, and hasn't smoked for X amount of years. I think if they put in an extra bar here and there for Axl to get his breath back, like they did with Prostitute in Vegas, it's possible that a very fit Axl could do it again, but time's running out!

• 5 months later...
On 23.11.2015. at 6:43 AM, gunsfanoldie said:
Well here it is. My long awaited follow up in my series of the greatest videos of all time. I have to say, this might be the best. On the verge of a FULL Guns N Roses reunion announcement (at least I hope so. I have my fingers crossed as well as my two undescending testicles) I think this really sets up the excitement personally. If I were GNR, I'd post this on the official site with the simple caption "yeah, we're going on tour, and this is what you can expect. I will admit, I'm quite upset, AND OFFENDED, that Vimeo cut off the end of my video. Of course I gave Matt Sorum has proper spotlight and included his drum ending in the original video, but Vimeo like Nazis cut that out for some reason. Beats me, and it also beats working.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy. I know we all wanted that Coma battle, so here's the start. Its up to the world finish the rest. Password is "coma" (without the parenthesis. What are we, cavemen?!!) and then you're off to good goody goodness. Just know that this was made special and with a lot of love, and a lot of other things. Its really all for the fans, which is what Izzy wanted me to tell you (did I speak to him??? Watch the video to find out!!!!) Anyway, rock n roll, welcome to the jungle, and I hope you're ready for me to put you into a COMA:

OMG, I LOVE YOU! :lol:

It takes a lot of balls to post something like this! I sallute you, mister! 

• Like 1