Coma video - in all it's ragged glory

On November 23, 2015 at 2:24 AM, Apollo said:

So obviously this kid sucks. BUT people always say that Axl couldn't pull it off because the song is too hard to sing.

But this kid made it all the way through without losing his breath (for the most part). If some random peckerhead can do it then why in the world couldn't a professional singer?

You're right. Someone start a petition to replace Axl

On 5/19/2016 at 0:12 PM, t-p-d-a said:

what is the password... what the hell is goin on here? Why do you need a password?

Password is coma. Says that in the OP. Watch it. The video is awesome.

On 5/20/2016 at 5:24 PM, hellobeatle said:

Is that Bowie's Hours cd below UYI1?

Indeed it is. Cause I'm a fucking weirdo and seem to be one of like 10 people that LOVE that album lol! Good eye on your part.

Appreciate the compliments! Did not expect this to have a second life, and now that I think I actually saw them do this this year... well, there are no words. It was fucking awesome. What's great, is back when this was posted it was a pipe dream. I apologize to those that click on the thread expecting this to be the band from this year lol. Wasn't me that revived the thread.

Edited by gunsfanoldie
  • Like 1

On 5/20/2016 at 4:14 PM, xBrownstonex said:

Dude, that was epic. Where can i watch the other videos?

These were the other videos:

My last time bumping this thread lol. Once again, NOT trying to mislead people. This just all of a sudden came back into my life.

• Like 1