RIP David Canery

Val22

David was on Bonanza and other cowboy movies back in the 60's.

He's best known for playing Adam Chandler on the ABC soap All My children for many years. He also played his twin brother Stuart. He was also married to Erica Kane (Susan Lucia's character) at one time.

He was 77 years old.

A realistic impression of the old west wouldnt be very entertaining though would it? A bunch of illiterates with a bad case of saddle-arse moaning that everything smells of horseshit :lol:

Not a big Tin Men fan?

Never seen it. If you are interested in a realistic interpretation of the old west you should check out a film called The Culpepper Cattle Company.

A realistic impression of the old west wouldnt be very entertaining though would it? A bunch of illiterates with a bad case of saddle-arse moaning that everything smells of horseshit :lol:

Not a big Tin Men fan?

Never seen it. If you are interested in a realistic interpretation of the old west you should check out a film called The Culpepper Cattle Company.
Not really interested but I'll try. Barry Levinson though, Tin Men and Diner. Classics.,

Not a big Tin Men fan?

Not really interested but I'll try. Barry Levinson though, Tin Men and Diner. Classics.,

If you're not interested I'd avoid it, it's not the fastest paced movie in the world :lol: