Songs of their solo careers the original guys could play on reunion tour?

Okay, so I'm dreamin'... Lets say this reunion actually happens. Would you be cool if whoever plays in the reunion plays a song from their own solo catalogue? I think that would add an extra element to the live gigs. I'm thinking don't play any CD era songs and just do the pre-CD era songs that the guys were involved with and a song of their own. What would you choose to like to hear them up on stage playing live?

I'll start it off - I reckon Izzy's Sweet Caress is an awesome song and one I would love to hear Axl do back-up vocals on.

If you haven't heard it check it out:

Any songs you would like to hear live with the other guys, Slash, Duff, Izzy's solo career & therefore with the other fellas and Axl's live involvement ?

• Like 1

Axl Rose - Chinese Democracy, Madagascar

Slash - Jizz Da Pit, Back from Cali

Duff McKagan - I Love You

Slash's version of New GN'R or Axl Rose singing Myles Kennedy... Plus the sound those people make when they play in Eb.

Edited by Snake-Pit

The other people's songs thing would raise an interesting financial situation in the case of of reunion. Arguably if a GNR featuring Slash and Duff were to play CD songs live it would increase exposure and sales via a new audience but out of the three only Axl will get royalties for this. Would it be only fair in that situation to then feature Slash/Duff solo work (maybe VR era) to give them the same boost?

Maybe neither side would care about this but it is potentially a consideration.

How many times we have already discussed this?

Steven - Alive, Fading, Waterfall, The one you hated, Good to be bad.

Izzy - Sweet Caress, Gotta Say, Shuffle it all.

Duff - We win, dead skin.

Gilby - Cure or Kill me, Tijuana Jail, Dead Flowers.

Slash - Anastasia, You're A lie, Promise, Crucify the dead, Ghost, Gotten. I would like to see Axl also singing on Bent to fly, wicked stone, The Dissident, but it would be weird cause Myles sounds perfect on them.

Axl - This I Love, Better, There was a time, Madagascar, Street of dreams.