Gunman shooting at abortion clinic in the US - multiple victims

SoulMonster

This guy doesn't seem to understand the core principle of the pro-life movement is about protecting all lives.

If he makes it out of the scene alive he's going to be on Death Row. Now I'm quietly pro-life but. focus my energies specifically on the abolition of the death penalty.

*facepalm*

• Like 2

He's not the first gunman in the US to do this... at an abortion clinic.

Sounds like a Radical Christian Terrorist

Don't be silly, we all know only Muslims commit terrorism :shrugs: .

i hope christians around the world are ready to denounce this act of violence.

• Like 3

"I don't support abortion, because fetuses are humans, so let's kill some humans to prove my point"

USA is fucked

i'm so glad that i don't live there

This, if you disagree with "killing" fetuses how can you agree with killing humans? W....T.....F

Kill those that kill fetuses. That is their rationale.

Honestly, i can't handle abortion, the idea of abortion. I ain't against it being allowed cuz, well, i ain't a bird and i don't have to carry em and give birth and be a mum and that...just the idea though, not sure I could handle it. But then I suppose it's not about me so much.

I was going more towards Chuck Berry. Muslims around the world, law abiding well meaning Muslims around the world are probably secretly cheering about this, YAY, it's not us for once!! YAY!!!

All two of em :lol: NO!! No, seriously, they're not all terrorists, i know, i've been in training camps with hundreds of em, trust me! :lol:

Sounds like a Radical Christian Terrorist

We could easily rename this thread "If we all acted like radical Islam"

The scary thing is, this is what other religions are starting to preach to kids. I saw a documentary on it. If someone says the M word in satire or god forbid, draws him, somebody is getting blown the fuck up. People piss on crosses and that's no big thing.

Would there be a show on Cartoon network called "Black Jesus" (It's pretty funny BTW) if Christians were beheading people over it? No.

That was pretty much the gist of what they were telling the kids. "You think you love Jesus? The Muslims are willing to die for their god, but you let Jesus be spat on every day. It's time we fight" I saw it last year, so that isn't an actual quote, but it was close.

It's f'd up, but it's really hard to argue against it. If malls got blown up every time someone made a Jewish joke, or people got shot every time there was a drawing of Jesus, people would eventually stop bringing it up.

The scary thing is, this is what other religions are starting to preach to kids. I saw a documentary on it. If someone says the M word in satire or god forbid, draws him, somebody is getting blown the fuck up. People piss on crosses and that's no big thing.

Strictly speaking in Islam and in Christianity you're not supposed to create images and idols in general. 'Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images' amd all that.

Would there be a show on Cartoon network called "Black Jesus" (It's pretty funny BTW) if Christians were beheading people over it? No.

I don't think the idea of Jesus being a white man is any kind of actual standard in Christianity. The bible describes him as 'having hair like lambs wool' or something, sounds like fuckin' Shaft to me!

That was pretty much the gist of what they were telling the kids. "You think you love Jesus? The Muslims are willing to die for their god, but you let Jesus be spat on every day. It's time we fight" I saw it last year, so that isn't an actual quote, but it was close.

It's the same God, they don't appreciate disrespect or abuse of Jesus either. That'd be something to worry about eh? Really and truly speaking the differences between Islam and Christianity and Judaism are minor, the similarities and things they have in common and overwhelming in comparison, that'll be the day to worry, when they band together :lol:

It's f'd up, but it's really hard to argue against it. If malls got blown up every time someone made a Jewish joke, or people got shot every time there was a drawing of Jesus, people would eventually stop bringing it up.

Last i looked Iraq and Afghanistan got a right royal shagging in the name of Christianity. Texas George made a point of speaking to God about them beforehand :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Honestly, i can't handle abortion, the idea of abortion. I ain't against it being allowed cuz, well, i ain't a bird and i don't have to carry em and give birth and be a mum and that...just the idea though, not sure I could handle it. But then I suppose it's not about me so much.

Pretty much my stance on it. Even more so now after becoming a parent.

The graven images thing i find quite interesting, it basically means photos, sculptures, paintings etc, stuff like that to my understanding, you can't make. I suppose the idea is that it begins with photographs and ends in trying to clone human beings, over a broad period of time, thats the line of thought behind it. Idols were so offensive in them days to Christians Muslims etc cuz its like...a man made version of a person, they related that sort of thing to witchcraft and sorcery and what have you.

Mirrors apparently are similarly sinful, to a certain cross section of very extremist believers. Its to do with vanity and also with his idea of there being an image of Gods creation, an attempt to reflect it is apparently somehow related to trying to make a copy of it.

Edited by Len B'stard