Anybody else love Back off Bitch?

Making love

Cheap heartbreaker

Broken backed

Nasty ballbreaker

:headbang:

I love this song. I used to always skip it but it really grew on me. I apologize if this is a duplicate thread.

It's insane how just adding the word 'bitch' to the sentence 'back off' adds SO MUCH!

Back off!

Back off, bitch!

I loooove the song!!! And that's my favourite part: Making loove, cheap heartbeaker.... :headbang::shades:

• Like 1

I use to like it a lot when I was a kid. Now I consider it probably my least favorite GNR song.

I love the blatantly immature anthems like Get in the Ring and Shotgun Blues, but Back Off Bitch is just a ham fisted mess of a song. Which is a shame cause it actually has a pretty solid intro.

• Like 2

Its not one of my faves, but I've always liked it. I guess I understand where the hate comes from, but its not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. I like it much better than shit like Garden Of Eden.

But I think it represents why GNR is so great. Even a just OK song is made great by great playing and excellent lyrics. It would be filler to any other band, but not GNR. Granted, it certainly helps them that they only have like 3 hours of studio albums, so everything becomes a little more sentimental because there's so little of it.

• Like 2

Everyone agrees that My World is the worst gnr song. After that the contenders tend to be riad, scraped, shot gun blues, and back off bitch. Personally I would rate both shot gun blues and back off bitch a head of scraped and riad, mainly because it is the original band, and they do have parts that I like about them. To be fair, I also like parts of scraped and riad, but overall If I had to choose, I would pick shotgun and bitch over them. But having said that, some people really like scraped and riad and rate them as their favorite CD songs, while nobody ever puts back off bitch or shotgun blues as their favorite illusion songs. So by popularity, I would say riad and scraped must rate higher than the other two, even if they don't for me.

speaking of Get in The Ring, thats Slash on the outro right?

i seen somebody on here say that was Axl but it sounds like Slash to me

I have at many different times thought it was many different members of the band and never gotten a firm answer.

The beginning of the sentence sounds like classic fucked up Slash. Then it starts to sound more like how Duff talks towards the end. Then the little chuckle reminds me of Axl, maybe just doing a weird voice. For what its worth, I used to assume it was Slash, now I've just thought it was Duff cause Slash doesn't really talk like that, and after Axl said Duff was the one who gave him the idea, I just assumed he did the little speech at the end.

So I have no idea who the fuck it is if someone wants to answer.

speaking of Get in The Ring, thats Slash on the outro right?

i seen somebody on here say that was Axl but it sounds like Slash to me

I have at many different times thought it was many different members of the band and never gotten a firm answer.

The beginning of the sentence sounds like classic fucked up Slash. Then it starts to sound more like how Duff talks towards the end. Then the little chuckle reminds me of Axl, maybe just doing a weird voice. For what its worth, I used to assume it was Slash, now I've just thought it was Duff cause Slash doesn't really talk like that, and after Axl said Duff was the one who gave him the idea, I just assumed he did the little speech at the end.

So I have no idea who the fuck it is if someone wants to answer.

I always thought it's Duff.

Btt: I love the intro and I love the solo. Overall it's a song I like...