Prison Break (season 5/series reboot) 2017 -Spoilers-*UPDATED 5/2016 w/New Trailer*

Subtle Signs

Prison Break is coming back in some form,this March! This article contains potential spoilers but nothing much about plotlines just returning cast members. I know many feel the show went downhill as time progressed but I was a loyal fan til the end.

http://m.christianpost.com/news/prison-break-season-5-premiere-date-spoilers-wentworth-miller-and-dominic-purcell-to-revive-roles-152404/?m=1

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 2

Prison Break is coming back in some form,this March! This article contains potential spoilers but nothing much about plotlines just returning cast members. I know many feel the show went downhill as time progressed but I was a loyal fan til the end.

http://m.christianpost.com/news/prison-break-season-5-premiere-date-spoilers-wentworth-miller-and-dominic-purcell-to-revive-roles-152404/?m=1

I tell you what: Prison Break was the first "new gen" series who turned me a TV series fan again!

The show was phenomenal and aside from the last season, the whole show was great from start to finish

Maybe the only time i rewatch an entire season of a serie (season 3, SONA was the shit back in the day!)

Btw Sarah doesn't know if she will return but the show will air in March?

dafuq

Edited by Strange Broue

I tell you what: Prison Break was the first "new gen" series who turned me a TV series fan again!

The show was phenomenal and aside from the last season, the whole show was great from start to finish

Maybe the only time i rewatch an entire season of a serie (season 3, SONA was the shit back in the day!)

Btw Sarah doesn't know if she will return but the show will air in March?

dafuq

That quote from her was probably from earlier in the year. I think the Brothers star together on another show. I'm not sure what t-bag,sucre' and some of the other main players are doing. Ten episodes doesn't seem like a lot. Maybe this is just a trial run to see how it goes? I'm most interested to see how they bring back Michael from the dead.I guess they could say he went into hiding for the sake of his family/friends? Edited by Subtle Signs

I liked the original Prison Break.

Now Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell will appear on that new CW show about other super heros. It looks interesting, and I like both actors, so I will watch it.

The characters in the first PB were awesome. So many crazies in one jail, but it was a very good show.

Do you know who will be on the new version?

Here is a picture of Agent Mahone (William Fichtner) and I from about five years ago. He is from this area and came back for a film festival,I believe.

215550_10150539161290492_351918_n.jpg?oh

Cool. A friend of mine meet Robert Keppler (teabag) at a Cowboys game when the show was being filmed here. He said he was pretty nice to talk to.

T-Bag was one of my favorite characters.

How will this new season work? I never finished the series and stopped watching shortly after

they escaped from the Panamanian prison and started working for the government or The Company

See Val, that's how you do spoiler tags.

I'd tell you, but honestly I can't remember much of season four. You didn't really miss all that much though, it got pretty silly.

Can't wait to see what kind of convoluted mess they come up with to keep the series going after that ending. It's gonna be one for the books for sure, haha.

• 4 months later...

I think that whilst the idea for the show is awesome, Prison Break somewhat shot its bolt in the first season, what with the escape and everything. Hopefully Season 5 will recapture that initial sense of wonder from when the show first started.