X-Men Apocalypse

AtariLegend

• 2 weeks later...

Its pretty weird that this thread is not active.

I watched the movie yesterday and I found it good, Im a pretty big X Men fan and I always look forward to X Men movies

I hope the next Wolverine movie is good, sadly it will be Hugh Jackman's last movie as Wolverine. 

I found this better than The Wolverine, but Days of the future past and First class were so much better.

I really don't know why people don't like Wolverine Origins, I found it better than Xmen 3. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a big X-Men fan, so I enjoyed it though I found the first half or so tone quite slow and tedious.  

Its been awhile since I watched Days of Future Past and First Class so I couldn't piece it all together in my head, mainly being the end of DoFP and how it tied together so I'll have to read up on it, but overall I still enjoyed it.

On 5/31/2016 at 8:58 AM, ZoSoRose said:

It was meh for me

Origins < The Last Stand < Apocalypse < XMen < The Wolverine < X2 < First Class < Days of Future Past for me

Pretty close to how I would rank them, but I would put Origins a head of X-Men 3. The last stand fucked up both The Dark Phoenix and Juggernaut, thats just too much for me to forgive. Yes Origins didn't treat Deadpool properly, but besides that, it's actually an entertainable film imo. 

I haven't seen Apocalypse yet, so I can't speak on it. But the rest of your list is pretty much exactly how I would rank them. I'm glad you didn't over rank X-Men. Its a good film I suppose, but it's one of my least favorites tbh.

19 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

Pretty close to how I would rank them, but I would put Origins a head of X-Men 3. The last stand fucked up both The Dark Phoenix and Juggernaut, thats just too much for me to forgive. Yes Origins didn't treat Deadpool properly, but besides that, it's actually an entertainable film imo. 

I haven't seen Apocalypse yet, so I can't speak on it. But the rest of your list is pretty much exactly how I would rank them. I'm glad you didn't over rank X-Men. Its a good film I suppose, but it's one of my least favorites tbh.

I think you'll like Apocalypse more than me. It isn't a disasster, just forgettable for me. I'd compare it to Age of Ultron, a good popcorn flick without any offensive flaws but underwhelming considering the previous film 

• 2 weeks later...