What's the most overrated GNR song?

You could pick anything of CD. This I Love has got to top the list.

But really, it's only die-hards on forums who go overboard with those songs.

So more generally, I'd say WTTJ. The opening riffs are killer, but afterwards it doesn't sustain the initial excitement and goes downhill.

Some of us were so excited by the demos leaking after so long that we thought the songs were a lot better. I bet some people stick by it to this day and you get the hardcores. Some combination of being blinded by the leaks and the layers of overproduction have revealed them to be mediocre at best for anyone with any sense.

Coma gets gassed by hardcore fans but in the grand scheme its probably the most underrated. people don't even know what song im talking about when i mention it as my favorite GNR song and wont even listen to it when i tell them its 10 minutes haha

It was a great ending to the album. The exact opposite of My World. Coma was like the resolution to the whole ride since Appetite. Damaged but hopeful for a future.

The problem with picking CD songs is, I've never met anyone who has rated any of that album except a bunch of hardcores on forums.

Wasn't IRS on the radio a lot during 2006, a requested song may I add... Not necessarily hardcore's requesting too. Also, I know a lot of people that really like better. Most like Chinese democracy (song) but don't like the build intro with the talking.

I'd argue that there's a lot of underrated material on CD and some songs like twat, citr, Madagascar, prostitute that get a bit too much praise.

Welcome to the jungle. Great opening riff but then really hard to get through the verses. i still like it but it's always the top song. I wouldn't argue with SCOM or Paradise City. It's over rated, but it's like their signature tune.