it's CHRRRIIIISSSSTTMAAAAAAAAASSSSS...

spunko12345

Sid James has got a fucking ace laugh

Bet Babs was a right goer back in the day

I bet she still is now, i bet she could give you a blowie to this day that'd have you goin' 'AIN'T IT A SHAAAAAME THAT SPARRAHS CAN'T SIIIIIIIIING' :lol:

the norks on it to corrrrr

GET OUTTA MAH PUB!!!!!!

....and into my boudoirrrr :lol:

(i fink thats french for minge! :lol:)

Edited by Len B'stard

I bet she still is now, i bet she could give you a blowie to this day that'd have you goin' 'AIN'T IT A SHAAAAAME THAT SPARRAHS CAN'T SIIIIIIIIING' :lol:

the norks on it to corrrrr

GET OUTTA MAH PUB!!!!!!

....and into my boudoirrrr :lol:

(i fink thats french for minge! :lol:)

I would still knob it

What is it about mygnr and the elderly citizens on Albert Square? :lol: You'd had Barbara Windsor, I'd have Dot Cotton, all we need is to find Pat Butcher a bit of the other and we get to keep the match ball :lol:

McLeod, can i have a quick word please? :D

Edited by Len B'stard

Old bitches need love too Rovim, a granny is for life, not just for Christmas.

Never experienced Christmas or grannies. I guess I can give both a shot. I need to find me a nice christian gilf named Chelsea.

How comes you never experienced Christmas fella?

Tough childhood. Also: I'm a jew.

Old bitches need love too Rovim, a granny is for life, not just for Christmas.

Never experienced Christmas or grannies. I guess I can give both a shot. I need to find me a nice christian gilf named Chelsea.

How comes you never experienced Christmas fella?

Tough childhood. Also: I'm a jew.

Neither have i, muslim. Why do us lot fight so much, we have so much in common :lol:

Neither have i, muslim. Why do us lot fight so much, we have so much in common :lol:

You enable Daisy and I don't appreciate it. We're both brown so I let it slide sometimes.

enable him to what? :lol: I meant jews and muslims, not us two on the forum, i thought i pretty much agreed with you most of the time :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

enable him to what? :lol: I meant jews and muslims, not us two on the forum, i thought i pretty much agreed with you most of the time :lol:

I only realized when it was too late cause I'm stoned. Ummm... not to derail the thread, but there will always be people that kill other people. We're animals in the core, there will always be wars. No chance of world peace, just to come to an agreement logically and get some quiet before the next blood shed starts again in some part of the world. Cause we don't need a reason to kill one another. It's in our blood. Religion? sure! let's kill 'em all. Merry Christmas everyone.

Edited by Rovim

Funniest post of the year for me was when you said you'd love to turn up on Dots doorstep and she'd be wearing stocking and a suspenders and you'd grin and say "ello ma" :lol: you dirty bastard :lol: