it's CHRRRIIIISSSSTTMAAAAAAAAASSSSS...

spunko12345

Lenny, Michael C Hall played Dexter. Anyway I thought you were a David Bowie fan and that you would like to see and hear Michael almost channel David.

Whoose Dexter? Yes I am a David Bowie fan but there's umpteen random fuckers on youtube doing takes of his song my dear :lol:

The clip is from the late night show with Steven Colbert. Michael plays Thomas Newton in David's new off Broadway musical LAZARUS. Scalpers are charging around $1200 a ticket. Was a truly fabulous show. Anyway Merry Christmas Lenny. What did Santa bring you?

I don't celebrate Christmas dear.

Sorry. Happy Winter Solstice.

No need to be sorry, it's not a personal commitment or anything, I wished you a merry christmas earlier, I'd love to celebrate it but it's sort of a family thing innit and being of a muslim background you dont have a christmas as such, it's nothing to do with any anti-Christmas commitment or anything :lol:

Lenny, Michael C Hall played Dexter. Anyway I thought you were a David Bowie fan and that you would like to see and hear Michael almost channel David.

Whoose Dexter? Yes I am a David Bowie fan but there's umpteen random fuckers on youtube doing takes of his song my dear :lol:

The clip is from the late night show with Steven Colbert. Michael plays Thomas Newton in David's new off Broadway musical LAZARUS. Scalpers are charging around $1200 a ticket. Was a truly fabulous show. Anyway Merry Christmas Lenny. What did Santa bring you?

No need to be sorry, it's not a personal commitment or anything, I wished you a merry christmas earlier, I'd love to celebrate it but it's sort of a family thing innit and being of a muslim background you dont have a christmas as such, it's nothing to do with any anti-Christmas commitment or anything :lol:

I think I remember you talking about the fact that you find Christmastime quite magical anyway, like the cold and the lights and the season of goodwill and all that... I don't believe the metaphysical bit anymore, which you might think would suck all of the magic out of it, but even if you look at it as a purely human invention it's a wonderful way to take the darkest, bleakest part of the year (in the Northern Hemisphere at any rate) and make it something to look forward to. I love spending time with my family and friends.

Tonight, I went to the pub in the village where I went to school (as tradition dictates) and met up with a lot of old classmates. There was a lot of love in that room.

There's a lot of love in this one too, have a great Christmas, MyGNR!

Nollaig Chridheil dhuibh uile!

I think I remember you talking about the fact that you find Christmastime quite magical anyway, like the cold and the lights and the season of goodwill and all that... I don't believe the metaphysical bit anymore, which you might think would suck all of the magic out of it, but even if you look at it as a purely human invention it's a wonderful way to take the darkest, bleakest part of the year (in the Northern Hemisphere at any rate) and make it something to look forward to. I love spending time with my family and friends.

Tonight, I went to the pub in the village where I went to school (as tradition dictates) and met up with a lot of old classmates. There was a lot of love in that room.

There's a lot of love in this one too, have a great Christmas, MyGNR!

Nollaig Chridheil dhuibh uile!

Definitely...always have :)

On the bright side I didn't get socks this year, on the downside I didn't get "The Winds of Winter" or "Chinese Democracy II".

Merry Christmas to you all.

Not just one of the best Christmas songs ever. One of the best songs ever written.

When I hear it every fucking year I walk into HMV, I feel differently.

My youngest sister gave me a book which is basically a patronising 300 pages on "why your religion sucks". It was the first gift I opened, right after I got in from church.

I felt that it was a bit of a low blow.

I'm all open to constructive, educated discussion, but on Christmas Day, when I don't get to respond directly is a bit cruel.

• Like 1

My youngest sister gave me a book which is basically a patronising 300 pages on "why your religion sucks". It was the first gift I opened, right after I got in from church.

I'm all open to constructive, educated discussion, but on Christmas Day, when I don't get to respond directly is a bit cruel.

Good thing you laid that turd in her handbag then.

• Like 1

There's a certain irony to giving someone anti-Christian literature as part of a Christian festival you're all celebrating :lol:

There's a certain irony to giving someone anti-Christian literature as part of a Christian festival you're all celebrating :lol:

It's understandable if you have no moral compass. How is she supposed to know the difference between right and wrong in our modern age of moral relativism and smug secularism? :P

It's understandable if you have no moral compass. How is she supposed to know the difference between right and wrong in our modern age of moral relativism and smug secularism? :P

Why the BBC of course! :lol:

• Like 1