So this "reunion" is just a money grab?

3 Million a show, and 25+ stadium shows...

Then what? Sail off into retirement?

Axl Needs cash, Slash and Duff most likely don't, they work constantly.

This kind of makes me feel sick.

Its against EVERYTHING the band most of us knew and loved stood for.

There won't be new music, just the Hits.

Hey, where have we seen that before?

• Like 4

:lol: Shut up man. It's 2015 not 1988. Some of you are hilarious still holding onto this ideology of not "selling out". Just keep reading your comic in mom's basement then if you're so against making money.

• Like 3

I don´t remember them doing charity donations when they ruled the world.

Money grabbing motivations or not, who cares.

Millions of people have been waiting this for ages, that´s the most important thing, and they are about to get it, that is priceless.

I am sure they won't hate the money but I don't that is what it is all about.. As strong as Axl's feeling were I don't think he would do this unless friendships were re-kindled to some extent..

Anyway, like everyone else is saying.. Who gives a flying fuck??

This has been my #1 rock n' roll wish for a long ass time now... BRING DA SHIT!!!! And invite Izzy and Steven ;)

So I might have to sell a vital organ to afford seeing them. I just hope it works out in the best possible way for the band...sucks for the regular fan though.

Surely it's the best possible news for the regular fans?

What, did you expect them to reunite out of the goodness of their hearts and donate everything to charity?

This exactly. It's ALWAYS about money, but I do think duff helped bridge the gap between axl and slash enough at least to the point that they could agree to co exist enough for a tour. But that's something axl will have to answer to at some point so we'll see..
  • Like 1

So I might have to sell a vital organ to afford seeing them. I just hope it works out in the best possible way for the band...sucks for the regular fan though.

No you won't. Top tickets are $250-75. There will be tickets that are far cheaper. Yeah,you'd be sitting up high but you'd still be there.

No you won't. Top tickets are $250-75. There will be tickets that are far cheaper. Yeah,you'd be sitting up high but you'd still be there.

They made it sound like average tickets would be $250...the stress of scrambling for tickets if they ever came to a city near me is another deal. I always hated that bit.

I think "EVERYTHING the band most of us knew and loved stood for" flew out the window long ago. At worst this is still better than anything we could've hoped for otherwise.