Reunion Setlist?

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

It is trickery then because 99% of the people buying tickets consider it a reunion.  Random fans my ass. They might not have called it a reunion but they sure are selling it and raking in the money like it is one.. 

That's not the bands problem, but yours. You literally have no one to blame for your disappointment but yourself. Just enjoy it for what it is, a better version of the CD trainwreck. Heres hoping we get a reunion for the AFD anniversary

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

That's not the bands problem, but yours. You literally have no one to blame for your disappointment but yourself. Just enjoy it for what it is, a better version of the CD trainwreck. Heres hoping we get a reunion for the AFD anniversary

It is what it is.. I'll eventually back off.. I wasn't around here talking shit about NuGnR.. (well maybe when CD first came out). I just didn't give a fuck about them one way or another.. It just guts me that Slash and Duff are back and it is pretty much the same.. 7 person band synth player included.. 4 CD songs in the set... pyro.. No 3rd guitarist at least but 2 lead guitarist and Fortus is always louder than Slash... Shitty drummer.. NuGnRs versions of songs like Rocket Queen, KOHD and Paradise City.. Hell they even do the same covers... It is the same show!! 

Let's just join Axl's band, kiss his ass and go against everything we have ever said the last 20 years. gahhhhh.... 

It is my problem... sucks

Even if they do an AFD anniversary.. Forskin and Frank will be a part of it fucking up the songs.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

It is what it is.. I'll eventually back off.. I wasn't around here talking shit about NuGnR.. (well maybe when CD first came out). I just didn't give a fuck about them one way or another.. It just guts me that Slash and Duff are back and it is pretty much the same.. 7 person band synth player included.. 4 CD songs in the set... pyro.. No 3rd guitarist at least but 2 lead guitarist and Fortus is always louder than Slash... Shitty drummer.. NuGnRs versions of songs like Rocket Queen, KOHD and Paradise City.. Hell they even do the same covers... It is the same show!! 

Let's just join Axl's band, kiss his ass and go against everything we have ever said the last 20 years. gahhhhh.... 

It is my problem... sucks

Even if they do an AFD anniversary.. Forskin and Frank will be a part of it fucking up the songs.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah, blahblahblah blah blah, blah blah

Blah blah

Blah blah blah blah Frank Ferrer, blah blahblahblah blahblahblah blahblahblah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Blah blah blah

• Like 3

On 21. 4. 2016 at 9:47 AM, Slash787 said:

Well you better be sick of yourself, there is nothing wrong to add some songs which are really good. 

You think its cool to call some one stupid? what are you? the next Chris Pitman? 

I would definitely prefer a VR song to Riff Raff or Seeker

6 minutes ago, TKesseli said:

dude i hate the internet. people always find something to complain about even though nobody owe them anything. slash and duff are back. this is great as it is.

Be thankful for the internet, without it you'd be sitting in a room on your own havin' a wank over the reunion instead of having somewhere to come and chat to people about it and get into and see videos and pics of all the shit thats going down.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah, blahblahblah blah blah, blah blah

Blah blah

Blah blah blah blah Frank Ferrer, blah blahblahblah blahblahblah blahblahblah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Blah blah blah

Can't hear you.. Sound like you have a dick in your mouth.. Highlight my username and select "ignore user".. Not everyone has the same opinions as you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Can't hear you.. Sound like you have a dick in your mouth.. Highlight my username and select "ignore user".. Not everyone has the same opinions as you. 

Rabble rabble rabble, blah blah blah

21 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Be thankful for the internet, without it you'd be sitting in a room on your own havin' a wank over the reunion instead of having somewhere to come and chat to people about it and get into and see videos and pics of all the shit thats going down.

good time. those were the days.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I think they should maybe tailor the setlist to Axl's current form. He seems to be doing very well on songs that he can just scream out (and of course he's always been good at low voice stuff like It's So Easy). Based on this they should drop You Could Be Mine, Paradise City and Estranged, but that's never going to happen, because those are two of the band's greatest hits and Axl's magnum opus. They can easily drop Live And Let Die and Rocket Queen though. Instead, the fast version of You're Crazy and Reckless Life would sound great. Nice Boys would sound amazing! (especially if Axl does the crowd interaction thing he did on the Skin N Bones tour) Dust N Bones could work with Duff and Axl trading vocals at the end. Perfect Crime and Dead Horse could either sound great or crash and burn but it might be worth trying them out at some point. Drop This I Love - without 2010 vocals it's not worth hearing, and from what I heard back in April he didn't really make it work. Honestly Mr Brownstone doesn't sound particularly good to me either but it's got a big enough instrumental component that it's easy to ignore any Axl shortcomings. Out Ta Get Me would sound pretty good with his AC/DC vocals. My Michelle too I guess, but personally I'm not crazy about the song. Get In The Ring I think would be brilliant and it allows for some fun crowd participation.

Why not just shorten the set?

Jungle

Chi Dem

Godfather solo/SCOM

You Could Be Mine

Don't Cry

November Rain

New Rose

Better

This I Love 

Heaven's Door

Nightrain