Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Slash is playing out of his fucking skin in that vid, I think he gave that little bit extra because he was playing under the GNR banner again, something which I believe he missed, which plays a big part in the 'reunion'. Slash wants to be in Guns N' Roses again, and who could blame him

Yes. I agree 100%. He is an awesome guitar player.

Slash is playing out of his fucking skin in that vid, I think he gave that little bit extra because he was playing under the GNR banner again, something which I believe he missed, which plays a big part in the 'reunion'. Slash wants to be in Guns N' Roses again, and who could blame him

I just hope Axl is motivated to sing his ass off like in 2010 with Duff's return. And I really hope Izzy/Steven are involved in this thing. Watching Ritz 88 and the 5 of them were fucking incredible together.

It is going to be interesting watching Axl try and justify all of the years of, ''not in this time'', Slash the ''cancer'' who should have ''quit after Lies'', not to mention all of those statements where he attempted to legitimise his hired hands against ''my former band mates''. Truly this is the biggest u-turn since the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact!! I expect Axl will justify it with his usual brand of paranoid gibberish, full of digressive and impossible to unravel subordinate clauses. He will probably shift the blame. I could imagine him saying something like,

People working behind the scenes - who were regarded as friends, unbeknownst to me that this friendship was pursued, by these former friends with an aim to undermine Guns N' Roses and me personally and disappoint the fans - were detrimental to the best interests of Guns N' Roses creating insurmountable gulfs between friendships, earlier masquerading as enemies because certain behind-the-scenes cooperate maneuverings created friction with an aim to destroy Guns N' Roses and the best interests of Guns N' Roses and all involved in Guns N' Roses.

Something like that, blame aimed at some - deliberately vague - executive or management types. The real culprit will be lost in clauses haha.

There will probably be something about how the ''fans have been lied to and denied what they want to see'' by these shady corporate mustering, not to mention some references to some ongoing litigation which Axl is having to bravely (god bless his soul) ''defend himself against'' in order to ''save Guns N' Roses and his life''.

Yes, I'm fluent in Axlspeak.

PS

Or maybe I'm wrong and he'll just say, ''yes, we made friends again''?

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

It is going to be interesting watching Axl try and justify all of the years of, ''not in this time'', Slash the ''cancer'' who should have ''quit after Lies'', not to mention all of those statements where he attempted to legitimise his hired hands against ''my former band mates''. Truly this is the biggest u-turn since the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact!! I expect Axl will justify it with his usual brand of paranoid gibberish, full of digressive and impossible to unravel subordinate clauses. He will probably shift the blame. I could imagine him saying something like,

People working behind the scenes - who were regarded as friends, unbeknownst to me that this friendship was pursued, by these former friends with an aim to undermine Guns N' Roses and me personally and disappoint the fans - were detrimental to the best interests of Guns N' Roses creating insurmountable gulfs between friendships, earlier masquerading as enemies because certain behind-the-scenes maneuverings creating friction with an aim to destroy Guns N' Roses and the best interests of Guns N' Roses and all involved with Guns N' Roses.

Something like that, blame aimed at some - deliberately vague - executive or management types. The real culprit will be lost in clauses haha.

There will probably be something about how the ''fans have been lied to and denied what they want to see'' by these shady corporate mustering, not to mention some references to some ongoing litigation which Axl is having to bravely (god bless his soul) defend himself against.

he probably won't even address it. but still i'd be okay if he just said- we talked and sorted it out.

I have searched and i havent seen anything confirm that Axl Rose will go to Jimmy kimmel Show.So i think its not true

There is only a few more days to know if it happens right? We can *think* whatever we like, it is happening though

I am sure in the next few days there will be a Jimmy Kimmel or a tweet update

Edited by gunsguy

http://youtu.be/RPRZxEQSRkg

If Izzy can't go just do it like this but with Axl singing. No need for anyone else sans Dizzy.

My God, what a fucking killer performance!!! Slash, Duff, Adler, were killer. Loved seeing Matt and Steven being pals and Myles sang his ass off. Steven was so happy!!

Dear lord, myles is atrocious.

Axl in his worst nights is still way better singer than Myles IMHO. Myles has a good clean tone(and more natural head voice) but he sounds very weak on the highest notes (PC ending)
  • Like 2

People working behind the scenes - who were regarded as friends, unbeknownst to me that this friendship was pursued, by these former friends with an aim to undermine Guns N' Roses and me personally and disappoint the fans - were detrimental to the best interests of Guns N' Roses creating insurmountable gulfs between friendships, earlier masquerading as enemies because certain behind-the-scenes cooperate maneuverings created friction with an aim to destroy Guns N' Roses and the best interests of Guns N' Roses and all involved in Guns N' Roses.

There will probably be something about how the ''fans have been lied to and denied what they want to see'' by these shady corporate mustering, not to mention some references to some ongoing litigation which Axl is having to bravely (god bless his soul) ''defend himself against'' in order to ''save Guns N' Roses and his life''.

PS

Or maybe I'm wrong and he'll just say, ''yes, we made friends again''?

Pretty good at Axlspeak, but you didn't use the whole 'at my expense' line which seems to worm its way into every Axl statement...

I have searched and i havent seen anything confirm that Axl Rose will go to Jimmy kimmel Show.So i think its not true

There is only a few more days to know if it happens right? We can *think* whatever we like, it is happening though

I am sure in the next few days there will be a Jimmy Kimmel or a tweet update

hey......i would love to see the guy at that show and saying GNR are reuniting.But.........lets,see,ok.

When Axl did the jimmy kimmel´s interview, they announced him on the show how many days in advance?

The schedule for the coming week usually is published on Saturday.

So, tomorrow we will find out if it´s true

When Axl did the jimmy kimmel´s interview, they announced him on the show how many days in advance?

The schedule for the coming week usually is published on Saturday.

So, tomorrow we will find out if it´s true

I've never paid close attention to the late show procedures around this, so I don't know if it sometimes happens that they make changes or announce additional guests closer to the actual day. It might be, so I'm not 100% certain we'll now for sure tomorrow.

Well, of course Axl's sister could be lying just for the sake of it, but somehow I don't think so...

Tip: Every Monday Cousin Sal (Jimmy Kimmel's cousin who works on the show) goes on the Bill Simmons podcast going over NFL gambling lines. They talk about the show frequently, and Bill gives Sal opportunities to plug what's coming on the show. Highly likely he'll say something about Axl going on.

I'd love for them to do "mean tweets" but instead "mean things you both said about one another."

I love the mean tweet segments. That would be hysterical lol It would be a good way to laugh at all the negativity spewed by everyone over the years. Get them to laugh at themselves would be a good ice breaker to the interview