Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Sorry to be thick but if Jimmy Kimmel airs at 11.35pm in LA and England is 8 hours in front it will be 7.35am here when it airs? Could someone please confirm this for me as I don't want to miss the show? Thanks.

11:35 pm in new york (ET)

04:35 am (wednesday) in the uk

05:35 am in most of europe

Here is JK's schedule and guests for next week. I don't see Axl anywhere. On Tuesday he has Natalie Dormer. Am I missing something?

http://abc.go.com/shows/jimmy-kimmel-live/news/schedule/jkl-schedule-for-01042016

It is odd that he isn't listed. Wonder if rollingstone got it wrong???

Maybe it's because it's not gonna be just Axl. Axl, Slash and Duff will all be there, but they want to keep it a secret. Tuesday doesn't look like a busy day guest-wise

Errrr .. that makes NO sense at all. A "surprise" has NO advantages for Kimmel. Why the hell should the biggest comeback in rock history aka the biggest viewer magnet be kept secret instead of promoting the shit out of it and get top viewers numbers?

Edited by Schwarzgold

Errrr .. that makes NO sense at all. A "surprise" has NO advantages for Kimmel. Why the hell should the biggest comeback in rock history aka the biggest viewer magnet be kept secret instead of promoting the shit out of it and get top viewers numbers?

So does that mean you aren't going to watch it, or somehow, you will anyway? It seems it's pretty clear everyone will have their eyes open.

Because of an agreement? Perhaps Guns N' Roses want to announce their reunion themselves and they would not have agreed to announce it on Jimmy Kimmel, unless they agreed to keep it a secret.

So does that mean you aren't going to watch it, or somehow, you will anyway? It seems it's pretty clear everyone will have their eyes open.

Of course I'll watch, because I HOPE I am wrong. But that doesn't change the fact that I FEAR that I'm right. :(

Of course I'll watch, because I HOPE I am wrong. But that doesn't change the fact that I FEAR that I'm right. :(

But what I'm saying is, that it's an open secret he is appearing, it doesn't need to be advertised!

For the record, it absolutely makes sense its a secret. Its a late night show. No one's watching anyway. Its all about getting online views. Trust me, it goes viral, and thats all people need to know. They get to see the video in the article they read the next morning. No need to hype it.

Also, because he's not listed, he's either on as a surprise guest the Natalie Dormer night, or GNR will be the "bit" after he does the monologue and before he does his interview on the Wednesday show (Jan. 6 everyone is talking about). They'll devote the 5 minutes to them that they usually devote to a skit or a pretaped video bit. They'll announce it then.

• Like 1