Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Is the ink on the contracts even dry? They had better not do a press conference, lest the whole thing end right there on the spot...Songs on late night TV? New material? I'm game for the excitement and enthusiasm, but has anyone here been paying attention over the past two decades? How about we wait to see how the band reacts the first time that helicopter is a half an hour late and take things from there....

If they play something, it'll be Jungle. Even in Axl's bad nights he still does Jungle good. Honestly the Bridge School show was the only time he's done that song bad to my knowledge. And he admitted to being sick, so...

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

If they play something, it'll be Jungle. Even in Axl's bad nights he still does Jungle good. Honestly the Bridge School show was the only time he's done that song bad to my knowledge. And he admitted to being sick, so...

2002 VMA Jungle was terrible except for the intro scream.

2002 VMA Jungle was terrible except for the intro scream.

Ok 2. But that could be because he was almost too excited. But I still think Jungle is a safe bet for all those involved.

• Like 1

Jungle could be hit or miss. He usually nails the scream, but more often than not he's out of breath right after that. Being fat, stone still, and out of breath wouldn't look good. The safest bet would be Its So Easy or Brownstone.

Safest bet would be to not play at all on the Kimmel show.

• Like 1

Jungle could be hit or miss. He usually nails the scream, but more often than not he's out of breath right after that. Being fat, stone still, and out of breath wouldn't look good. The safest bet would be Its So Easy or Brownstone.

Safest bet would be to not play at all on the Kimmel show.

Haha check and mate. Correct. I don't think they will, just saying in this hypothetical scenario. But agree, best not to perform at all, and they won't.

2011 Rio's Jungle was a mess too

wait matt sorum is gunna be on late night with seth myers this week wtf

So? Means he ain't with Axl in Kimmel, no one said he would be

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2015/12/31/sam-hunt-scheduled-to-perform-on-nbcs-late-night-with-seth-meyers/

I think he was hoping for Sorum to say something. The interview is today anyway, not tomorrow.

Sorum will be performing with the 8G Band (whoever they are). I think he won't be interviewed.

Edited by Duwz

2011 Rio was a disaster. Seem to remember photo of him at airport looking fatter than ever and it seemed a bad omen. Then the rain was pouring right when they had to begin their set. Mix it all together and you get one of Axl's worst career moments.

2011 Rio was a disaster. Seem to remember photo of him at airport looking fatter than ever and it seemed a bad omen. Then the rain was pouring right when they had to begin their set. Mix it all together and you get one of Axl's worst career moments.

And it got streamed nationwide on Brazil, LOL

Edited by Duwz

They're not playing any songs. Realistically there's no time since there's already a musical guest confirmed

All I am picturing is how bad Vince Neil was on Kimmel when they announced the Final Tour... It would suck to see Axl come out and and sound like shit.. Whenever they do play their first song it is going to get a shitload of attention.

The fact that there are so many people that don't want them to play on Kimmel just shows the reality that this whole reunion is at least 10 years too late.. I have no confidence that Axl can still sing and command a stage. I hope I am wrong but its been quite awhile since he has done it.

All I am picturing is how bad Vince Neil was on Kimmel when they announced the Final Tour... It would suck to see Axl come out and and sound like shit.. Whenever they do play their first song it is going to get a shitload of attention.

The fact that there are so many people that don't want them to play on Kimmel just shows the reality that this whole reunion is at least 10 years too late.. I have no confidence that Axl can still sing and command a stage. I hope I am wrong but its been quite awhile since he has done it.

Sadly, the last 15 years have proven that Axl and televised/streamed performances dont go well. He's blown EVERY one of them.

Sadly, the last 15 years have proven that Axl and televised/streamed performances dont go well. He's blown EVERY one of them.

Except those exceptionnal 2006 shows!! And lets say rose bar sessions and lead reading