Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Radio stations on social media pages are buzzing hard about this in Winnipeg here. But I cat believe how negative the general public are being. For every one positive person excited, there's 20 negative people saying they would never pay to see a show that axl will no show. Seriously, whens the last time he's no showed a show?

So latest report says Axl and Slash will appear on the show tomorrow Duff is my favorite original member bit of a bummer he isn't on the show but I have been blessed enough to see him on stage with Axl twice now

It's quite a bold statement for the AltNation (to claim Slash will be there with Axl). Sounds too good to be t

I would'nt be surprise if duffs there too

Yeah, I kinda expect at least those 3.

Radio stations on social media pages are buzzing hard about this in Winnipeg here. But I cat believe how negative the general public are being. For every one positive person excited, there's 20 negative people saying they would never pay to see a show that axl will no show. Seriously, whens the last time he's no showed a show?

It's nuts, isn't it? For some reason people just love to talk shit about something they know nothing about.

Axl doesn't look bad ass in that new photo..lol. If r comes out hiding in hats and five layers of clothes again like the last few years, this entire thing will be shot. I want it to succeed, but he needs to be healthy and fit again. Coming out fat and lazy looking isn't going to help things..get in flipping shape man. All you have is money and time.

Edited by grogmug

Axl and Slash new to his fallowing list :)

Let's hope for the best!

https://twitter.com/jimmykimmel/following

Omg people... How many times are we gonna post this?

My 2 favorite re-posts over the past few days have been this and "HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT PICTURE OF AXL??" :lol:

Oh well. At least everyone is excited about GN'R again!

Did you see that new picture of Axl, Russ? Check it out. :P

• Like 1

Axl doesn't look bad ass in that new photo..lol. If r comes out hiding in hats and five layers of clothes again like the last few years, this entire thing will be shot. I want it to succeed, but he needs to be healthy and fit again. Coming out fat and lazy looking isn't going to help things..get in flipping shape man. All you have is money and time.

Some people don't need a reunion, they need a time machine.

• Like 2

I thought it was 1 day 14hrs and 35 min am lost

I think you're right, lol I'm lost too.

My problem is that I'm switching time zones this morning. I went from Eastern to Pacific last week, then back to Eastern for a few days, now I'm headed back to Pacific again. So I'm all sorts of confused as to when to expect what haha.

I thought it was 1 day 14hrs and 35 min am lost

I think you're right, lol I'm lost too.

My problem is that I'm switching time zones this morning. I went from Eastern to Pacific last week, then back to Eastern for a few days, now I'm headed back to Pacific again. So I'm all sorts of confused as to when to expect what haha.

Yeah its confusing alright

So what time does it airs? 3.30 pm LA time or 8.30pm LA time?

It airs at 11:35PM Eastern time.

What he said.

The weird thing is that I don't think it airs til 11:35 Pacific Time even though it will have aired in Eastern 3 hours before that. The good news for me is that even thought I'll probably still be working at 830 PST, I have board members helping me out via text so i can find everything out as it airs, which is sweet!

11:35 PM EST this Wednesday? That corresponds to 5:35 AM on Thursday Central European Time.

Tuesday.

Another thing I didn't think about is that if Axl reveals huge news (i.e. Slash is back, new album coming, etc); audience members will probably start tweeted about it after the taping is over but before it airs.

11:35 PM EST this Wednesday? That corresponds to 5:35 AM on Thursday Central European Time.

Tuesday.

Another thing I didn't think about is that if Axl reveals huge news (i.e. Slash is back, new album coming, etc); audience members will probably start tweeted about it after the taping is over but before it airs.

Maybe, but I don't remember any spoilers the last time he was on Kimmel.