Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Rolling Stone wouldn't finally chime in just to get it wrong.

He'll be on. Everyone's gotta calm the fuck down. The whole reunion will implode because people can't keep a fucking secret and just act cool about the whole thing. You're all freaking out and nothing's even happened yet. This is why stuff falls apart, because people insist on breaking the stuff instead of just letting the band announce it the way they'd like to.

Honestly, everyone just chill out. Its happening. And its gonna be this week. Just simmer down and don't flip out at every single little detour. There are only detours because everyone is getting involved and messing it up. Just let it happen and it'll all run smoothly. Jesus.

Is the only REAL confirmation that he isn't listed on the site? Because that's not much of a real confirmation.

Also the owner of one of the most prominent GNR forums on the web telling you that the band confirmed it isn't happening.

He'll be on. Everyone's gotta calm the fuck down. The whole reunion will implode because people can't keep a fucking secret and just act cool about the whole thing. You're all freaking out and nothing's even happened yet. This is why stuff falls apart, because people insist on breaking the stuff instead of just letting the band announce it the way they'd like to.

Honestly, everyone just chill out. Its happening. And its gonna be this week. Just simmer down and don't flip out at every single little detour. There are only detours because everyone is getting involved and messing it up. Just let it happen and it'll all run smoothly. Jesus.

But, Popcorn said he was going to kill everyone if he wasn't included, so, I mean, what if, ya know?

"If I ain't doin' it, no one is."

He said this on terrestrial radio, live on air, and now this? Have we even been able to reach anyone in the band?

Edited by oneway23

Again,you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. Nobody said the appearance is cancelled. Coachella paid big bucks for the reunion. Maybe they want to officially announce it first.

Exactly! If I were Coachella, I'd already be pissed that everyone is talking about it. The reunion is literally being ruined because everyone can't just play it cool, as has always happened with GNR since the Internet. You all have to have leaks and tour dates and press releases and confirmations. You're rushing something they have a specific plan for. Its gonna happen, but just go to sleep until it does cause you're honestly ruining it.

I reckon it was meant to be a surprise but it was found out, and this is either a smokescreen or a genuine cancellation, I believe it to be the latter, a sort of 'everybody already knows so we'll leave it to coachella to announce it' type thing, hopefully we'll know more in the next 48 hours.

Thanks for all the info Downzy!

Again,you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. Nobody said the appearance is cancelled. Coachella paid big bucks for the reunion. Maybe they want to officially announce it first.

Technically, Axl doesn't have to announce Coachella. It's not really Coachella's place to announce the official reunion of GNR.

I'd hate to be Eddie Trunk looking at his inbox right now

I'd love to be Eddie Trunk right now. That way I could jerk off to the fact that I'm not Mitch Lafon, showing exactly how you DON'T be an insider. Eddie has been nothing but class this whole way. You realize everyone stopped talking about him when people started saying more specific shit? You know, the shit Eddie has already known but didn't say because thats how you remain "an insider". Good lord everyone.

I'll chill out but we'd better still be getting an announcement tomorrow. If they're doing this just to cupcake us and throw us off fine, I'll get over it.

But what the fuck. Just announce it already. I literally can't take it anymore

Edited by Billsfan

I'll chill out but we'd better still be getting an announcement tomorrow. If they're doing this just to cupcake us and throw us off fine, I'll get over it.

But what the fuck. Just announce it already. I literally can't take it anymore

I know, but its only getting annoying because people here want it NOW and its not coming NOW. It never was. They said when. Tuesday or Wednesday. If it doesn't come by Wednesday at midnight, that means at the END OF THE DAY ON WEDNESDAY, you can all freak out. But until then, just wait. The announcement is only being ruined because people are ruining it for themselves.

• Like 1