Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Duff tagged Izzy and Steven in his Facebook post (among many others). Does that mean anything?

who was some of the others?

Duff tagged Matt sorum, Izzy stradlin, and Steven Adler.

We all seem to be in agreement that Adler would be on suicide watch if he wasn't involved right..?

So then, why would you tag him if he wasn't involved? That's like handing a depressed guy a loaded gun.

Duff tagged Izzy and Steven in his Facebook post (among many others). Does that mean anything?

who was some of the others?

Duff tagged Matt sorum, Izzy stradlin, and Steven Adler.

We all seem to be in agreement that Adler would be on suicide watch if he wasn't involved right..?

So then, why would you tag him if he wasn't involved? That's like handing a depressed guy a loaded gun.

Because anyone can tag a facebook pic? Given how much activity must be going on over there, someone tagged Adler from Duff's photo, most likely.

this is the biggest reunion of all time.

agree 1000%

I'd love to agree with you but reading other comments around the internet, no one seems to care much and think Axl is washed up. Unfortunately NuGNR hurt his reputation a bit. But fuck those people. Its going to be legendary :headbang:

Disagree if you must but Im 31, been on this board for 12 years it's the biggest reunion in my lifetime, if you don't like it fuck off!!

agree 1000%

I'd love to agree with you but reading other comments around the internet, no one seems to care much and think Axl is washed up. Unfortunately NuGNR hurt his reputation a bit. But fuck those people. Its going to be legendary :headbang:

Disagree if you must but Im 31, been on this board for 12 years it's the biggest reunion in my lifetime, if you don't like it fuck off!!

Clearly you did not read my post :shrugs:

• Like 1

agree 1000%

Clearly you did not read my post :shrugs:

Tiddlywinks

https://twitter.com/htgth/status/683979608136519680

Jarmo posted that 13 hours ago, then he said the show isn't happening about an hour ago.. if he said it never been confirmed, why the fuck did he post the link to ABC where it states Axl Rose will be on Kimmel?

Because everyone wants to be "special" on the internet

Seriously I am really starting to hate every single person on any GNR forum sites on the internet who use the "I have a source that I can't say but...." thing. Just in general

Yeah

I mean i cannot bring up an another band's fanbase that does this kind of thing...

Every fucking insider are fake as fuck

If you have sources, then share it, otherwise you're a fraud or a slave

This is laughable and sad at the same time

I don't claim to be an "insider" or anything other than a fan who owns a fan site. I have a few emails to various people who are connected to the band. They are willing to share information so long as they're not named.

So the choice I'm left with is to keep quiet and say nothing or help fellow fans with news and information. If you choose to not believe me, that's fine. I can only vouch for the information as it's being told to me. I'm not hearing it directly from Axl so take it for what it is.

Obviously the jokes about his weight got to him. He or management or both realized they gotta get his ass in shape or what's the point.

i told yall

i actually didn't think he looked all that bad. i was actually glad he got rid of the mustache.

https://twitter.com/htgth/status/683979608136519680

Jarmo posted that 13 hours ago, then he said the show isn't happening about an hour ago.. if he said it never been confirmed, why the fuck did he post the link to ABC where it states Axl Rose will be on Kimmel?

Because everyone wants to be "special" on the internet

Seriously I am really starting to hate every single person on any GNR forum sites on the internet who use the "I have a source that I can't say but...." thing. Just in general

Yeah

I mean i cannot bring up an another band's fanbase that does this kind of thing...

Every fucking insider are fake as fuck

If you have sources, then share it, otherwise you're a fraud or a slave

This is laughable and sad at the same time

I don't claim to be an "insider" or anything other than a fan who owns a fan site. I have a few emails to various people who are connected to the band. They are willing to share information so long as they're not named.

So the choice I'm left with is to keep quiet and say nothing or help fellow fans with news and information. If you choose to not believe me, that's fine. I can only vouch for the information as it's being told to me. I'm not hearing it directly from Axl so take it for what it is.

I choose option C: believe on the official sources from now on