Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

https://twitter.com/htgth/status/683979608136519680

Jarmo posted that 13 hours ago, then he said the show isn't happening about an hour ago.. if he said it never been confirmed, why the fuck did he post the link to ABC where it states Axl Rose will be on Kimmel?

Because everyone wants to be "special" on the internet

Seriously I am really starting to hate every single person on any GNR forum sites on the internet who use the "I have a source that I can't say but...." thing. Just in general

Yeah

I mean i cannot bring up an another band's fanbase that does this kind of thing...

Every fucking insider are fake as fuck

If you have sources, then share it, otherwise you're a fraud or a slave

This is laughable and sad at the same time

I don't claim to be an "insider" or anything other than a fan who owns a fan site. I have a few emails to various people who are connected to the band. They are willing to share information so long as they're not named.

So the choice I'm left with is to keep quiet and say nothing or help fellow fans with news and information. If you choose to not believe me, that's fine. I can only vouch for the information as it's being told to me. I'm not hearing it directly from Axl so take it for what it is.

I'm sure I voice the opinion of all when I say your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Now that that's out of the way....

What's the full lineup? :lol:

I could see it being cancelled over his weight or being out of shape. Look at how he reviatlized himself for 2006. I think he may want to lay low and come back strong for this. Everyone knows he wouldn't want to be the weak link.

So considering his track record... will he be super fit till Coachella? Cmon... people like Axl arent pussies. He wouldnt have been affected by that weight issue. If he was so sensitive he wouldve worked at it 24/7.

Frankly I think it was a joke. As always there will be no interview no reunion nothing.

I could see it being cancelled over his weight or being out of shape. Look at how he reviatlized himself for 2006. I think he may want to lay low and come back strong for this. Everyone knows he wouldn't want to be the weak link.

So considering his track record... will he be super fit till Coachella? Cmon... people like Axl arent pussies. He wouldnt have been affected by that weight issue. If he was so sensitive he wouldve worked at it 24/7.

Frankly I think it was a joke. As always there will be no interview no reunion nothing.

Axl can't phone in the performances in a reunion the way he did nugnr the past few years. It's going to be taxing.

The second part left me going huh

"Axl Rose was supposed to be here tomorrow, but he won't be, for reasons known only to Axl Rose. Or maybe he will be here, and he's just trying to surprise us?" he was laughing the whole time.

• Like 1

"Axl Rose was supposed to be here tomorrow, but he won't be, for reasons known only to Axl Rose. Or maybe he will be here, and he's just trying to surprise us?" he was laughing the whole time.

Doesn't sound like Jimmy is super amused by all this, huh?

According to a spokesperson for Jimmy Kimmel live the reason Axl will not be attending is due to unforeseen circumstances

Love that this reunion is going down..... However the first appearance on kimmel being cancelled is a absolute Joke!!!! Terrible start...

I don't know, like I said, he was laughing, and he didn't sound mad about it.

I don't know, like I said, he was laughing, and he didn't sound mad about it.

Sounds like axl may be making a surprise appearance with the boys.. Kimmel seemed to be laughing about it so I'm assuming he knows something.. Hopefully?

I'm still watching tomorrow.

Guys it will be probably 4 months until we hear anything else. The Coachella show is in April

It's been said that the lineup will be reported tomorrow.

I want a interview not a lineup

The story is too big to not have some kind of interview with the group between now and April. We'll get something.

Guns N Roses official Facebook and twitter both have the Coachella band lineup and dates

With Axl's twitter post about Taco Bell and how much he loved could mean that they are going to sponsor the reunion tour.

It may have nothing to do with it but someone will sponsor this tour it is to big not to if the reunion happens.

Edited by bigcountry

Am I the only one who is really concerned by this cancellation? Reunion was supposed to start a new chapter, and yet the old shit just continues. :(

Not I. Axl probably wants to make the first appearance in this reunion in tip top shape. Plus, the best way to make the appearance is the guys together.

Edited by Rustycage