Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Members of HTGTH are saying Fernando said an announcement will be made on Nightrain TONIGHT at 6:30 Pacific Time

If someone with a Nightrain membership can go onto the forum and confirm for us, that'd be great!

In 35 minutes then?

Yep! I hope so!

Axl's sister confirmed it...good enough for me! One thing for sure, I'm not raising my blood pressure one bit, and the DVR is set & ready to go!.

Amy is as reliable as Ash. Maybe even less so because we don't know what sort of relationship she has with Axl, and how in the know she is. She may have got her info third hand, and is not privy to all the details of what is happening.

And remember, Ash has said Slash told him Coachella isn't confirmed. People dismissed him, and yes he may be wrong, but in light of everything, people should probably start lowering their expectation.

Funny that the siblings of the two main men have now become a feature in all of this.

• Like 1

There will be a reunion announcement tomorrow, but this band won't be playing Coachella.

"I’m getting ready to post my reply to the Hall of Fame about my participation for the show. It should happen within the first week of the new year. Tell your friends, relatives, Romans and of course countrymen. see ya, P"

This one goes out to Axl.

I can't believe Slash is now involved with this set-up. :lol: It's the only reason why I've been dragged back into following this band.

Right, but at least they're doing damage control immediately after shitting Kimmel's bed. Announcement tonight might well be "reunion confirmed, playing Kimmel Friday night." Give it 20min and see what comes.

Another thought - if he's really just announcing that Kimmel isn't happening, why not just do it on the forum right now? Either here or HTGTH. Why do it just for the Nightrain? I expect the "fan exclusive" announcement would surely need to be something positive. All the same, this is Guns N' Roses we're talking about.

Another thought - if he's really just announcing that Kimmel isn't happening, why not just do it on the forum right now? Either here or HTGTH. Why do it just for the Nightrain? I expect the "fan exclusive" announcement would surely need to be something positive. All the same, this is Guns N' Roses we're talking about.

"Thanks for paying for our membership. Now you can hear 2 minutes before everyone else about how your hopes and dreams for GNR are not going to come to fruition"

You just answered your own question - this is GNR. Throw all logic out the window and then set it on fire.

"Thanks for paying for our membership. Now you can hear 2 minutes before everyone else about how your hopes and dreams for GNR are not going to come to fruition"

Pretty much. Guns N' Roses - hope for more, expect less.

Up until this Kimmel canellation I was soooo damn confident and sure about the reunion. I was getting ready for the best couple of years GNR has ever had in the 21st century.

Now? Well let's see how fuming we all are in 25 minutes

• Like 1