Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

I'll tell ya, who ever renamed this thread is more responsible for pissing fans off than the band. Nothings been confirmed or denied yet the title of the thread says he's not appearing with no more proof than his name not appearing on the website roster.

Dude, it was changed by this site's Admin who was operating off sourced information he had been given.

Edited by davhern
  • Like 1

I feel like Axl will still have something to do with Kimmel but maybe not be a sit down guest, I don't know. It's too fucking weird for it to go from confirmed with Axl on the website and Jarmo even tweeting it to nothing.

This. I wonder if there downplaying it so that it's a surprise when Axl shows up?

I feel like Axl will still have something to do with Kimmel but maybe not be a sit down guest, I don't know. It's too fucking weird for it to go from confirmed with Axl on the website and Jarmo even tweeting it to nothing.

I'm gonna vote that axl was cancelled because the new guest will be ALL of guns n roses. I'd bet the reunited lineup show up as a surprise.

One guest with one musical act for an hour? Uh... Yeah the slot is still there

this is the biggest reunion of all time.

agree 1000%

I'd love to agree with you but reading other comments around the internet, no one seems to care much and think Axl is washed up. Unfortunately NuGNR hurt his reputation a bit. But fuck those people. Its going to be legendary :headbang:

Duff tagged Izzy and Steven in his Facebook post (among many others). Does that mean anything?

I thought Steven refuses to be parted in reunion? Izzy would be a guest I guess in several gigs, hopefully..

well, I hope they really take part in this "unofficially confirmed" reunion.