Ask Staff Anything!

downzy

Not sure if this has been addressed yet but maybe it's time the forum got a makeover....as in back to the original logos, etc (the band is currently displaying them on their own website) and will most likely be using them in future tour dates, etc. Just a thought.

The 4.x upgrade is coming... very soon!
Trust a fucking Aussie to bring up XXXX. :lol:
  • Like 1

Not sure if this has been addressed yet but maybe it's time the forum got a makeover....as in back to the original logos, etc (the band is currently displaying them on their own website) and will most likely be using them in future tour dates, etc. Just a thought.

The 4.x upgrade is coming... very soon!
Trust a fucking Aussie to bring up XXXX. :lol:

I bet he wouldn't give one for anything else :D

is the forum acquiring tickets for one of these shows for a contest?

No to either Coachella or the Vegas shows. This site simply does not make enough money after costs to pay for a pair of tickets (well, at least good tickets).

We do anticipate to give away tickets to other shows, should a tour be announced.

Can we replace Pittman with Izzy in the banner? All signs seem to point to him being out, and Izzy being back in. Eddie Money seems to believe the lineup's gonna be Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Dizzy, Fortus, and Frank, and he's been on point with everything else he's predicted. The sooner we can shit can that kiddy gobbler off with Ashba, the better :lol:

15 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Can we replace Pittman with Izzy in the banner? All signs seem to point to him being out, and Izzy being back in. Eddie Money seems to believe the lineup's gonna be Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Dizzy, Fortus, and Frank, and he's been on point with everything else he's predicted. The sooner we can shit can that kiddy gobbler off with Ashba, the better :lol:

I'd rather wait to see who is in versus guessing and have to revise the banner later on.  We're actually thinking of multiple banners/theme options for people to use.  But all in good time.  

4 hours ago, Strange Broue said:

Why this thread got locked? it's a completely legit topic

what does it mean "we don't have time for this?"

If its ended with a shitstorm, then you could move into Civil War and that's it...

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/213897-will-the-reunion-fall-apart-before-april/

Topic has been moved to Civil War and reopened.  I think the intention here was to avoid unnecessary negativity over the upcoming tour.  

But you're right, we have Civil War for a reason.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Negative. Not that it's a huge deal but I'm surprised it hasn't come yet. Thanks for looking into it good sir!

Your shirt is on the way. I didn't get to mail it until this past Friday - my free time has been consumed these past two weeks booking everything for my trip to China so I could get my visa application done in time to get my passport back before I head to Mexico at the end of the month. 

I'll buy you a beer if we meet up before Sabbath as compensation ;)

2 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Your shirt is on the way. I didn't get to mail it until this past Friday - my free time has been consumed these past two weeks booking everything for my trip to China so I could get my visa application done in time to get my passport back before I head to Mexico at the end of the month. 

I'll buy you a beer if we meet up before Sabbath as compensation ;)

So you're to blame, eh? Well, that sounds like a fair trade. ;)

But seriously, no problem - I can understand the busy schedule!

My Silver account is finished and I'd like to upgrade to Club Member. But it doesn't work for me. I wanted the upgrade without a T-shirt and it the info says, click here: 

There is no "click here" to find, though. I couldn't make any other choice than to add the Upgrade to the cart to see if that worked, but I don't get directed to my Paypal account - I get an error message instead.

"There was an error processing the payment. Please try a different payment method or contact us for assistance."

I use Paypal on a daily bases so I don't understand what I'm doing wrong... :( Could you please help me out?

1 hour ago, aranrod said:

My Silver account is finished and I'd like to upgrade to Club Member. But it doesn't work for me. I wanted the upgrade without a T-shirt and it the info says, click here: 

There is no "click here" to find, though. I couldn't make any other choice than to add the Upgrade to the cart to see if that worked, but I don't get directed to my Paypal account - I get an error message instead.

"There was an error processing the payment. Please try a different payment method or contact us for assistance."

I use Paypal on a daily bases so I don't understand what I'm doing wrong... :( Could you please help me out?

Not sure what is happening there. @downzy can you take a look?

1 hour ago, aranrod said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  We're looking into and will get back to you as soon as the problem has been addressed.

On February 15, 2016 at 11:52 AM, aranrod said:

Ran out of likes, so: Thanks!

The store should be working again.  My apologies for the technical difficulties.  I've tested it with a dummy account and did not run into any issues. 

Let me know if you encounter any problems.  Thanks again for supporting the forum and the community!