[Reunion Poll] In your opinion, will Axl confirm, deny or ignore reunion rumors on January, 5th?

Guns N' Roses Reunion. Will it be confirmed or denied?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Axl is going to come out with Slash or Slash is going to make an appearance

that said I thought this until Axl's tweet last night, since than I am doubting a reunion at all, I always thought Axl would never get back with the Slash, but all of the "rumors" in the last week had me thinking otherwise, until Axl's most recent tweet

You don't change your website, all social media accounts, pay for cryptic trailers before Star Wars, etc to reflect a reunion if a reunion isn't happening.

Likewise you don't go on national TV to deny what's an open secret at this point. You release a statement. Axl (or Slash, or Duff, etc) have had months to deny this is happening if it wasn't happening.

It's happening.

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your input.

For the record I didn't mean to sound rude with that post, which I'm sure it probably came off as.

However, people are either getting too conservative or too open about what's about to happen. Some think that Axl is going to go on there and not announce anything while some think that an entire album is already recorded and ready to be released.

We know that GnR (with Axl and Slash at the very minimum, almost certainly including Duff) will be playing Coachella in April. Then there's talk of a summer stadium tour, which I'm more reserved about but also would imagine is happening, considering the sources. Finally there's talk of a European tour either this year or next year. I have no idea on that but would assume if there's a tour beyond Coachella, there's a tour in Europe as well.

In regards to the members, and what is technically a reuinion, I have no idea at all. However I imagine Axl (and possibly Slash) will be on the Tuesday show of JKL and will announce that GnR will be Coachella. Beyond that it's more hopeful thinking. I personally think Axl will be by himself and will announce that GnR will get back together for a tour and explain how the process was to get that to happen. Jimmy will ask at the end about an album and Axl will be non-committal.

Either way we know Axl and Slash will be on stage for at least one show and possibly more. Outside of that we have no idea, and tbh I wouldn't have it any other way. I love the excitement about waiting for an official announcement. Likewise, I'm glad it makes some people here crumble like little bitches after Axl tweets about Taco Bell. It's a joke, people, calm the fuck down...if your life revolves around whether a group of 50 year olds get back together to play 30 year old nostalgic music, you need to find more hobbies in life :lol:

Edited by Crazyman

You don't change your website, all social media accounts, pay for cryptic trailers before Star Wars, etc to reflect a reunion if a reunion isn't happening.

Likewise you don't go on national TV to deny what's an open secret at this point. You release a statement. Axl (or Slash, or Duff, etc) have had months to deny this is happening if it wasn't happening.

It's happening.

That wiould be great, but it's also possible he goes there and announces an upcoming album while shooting down the reunion rumours. Seems very likely to me, especially after his most recent tweet.

I can't even believe this is a thread, tbh. Several major media outlets have reported this and reported them headlining Coachella. One of these many involved parties would have denied something in some way by now. It's been days. It feels crazy that I even have to type this.

Do we know if the Coachella announcement will be made before or after Jimmy Kimmel Live?

Hard to say because I don't think we have an official date on Kimmel yet...just heard next week. Or do we know the date now?

I can't even believe this is a thread, tbh. Several major media outlets have reported this and reported them headlining Coachella. One of these many involved parties would have denied something in some way by now. It's been days. It feels crazy that I even have to type this.

Do we know if the Coachella announcement will be made before or after Jimmy Kimmel Live?

Hard to say because I don't think we have an official date on Kimmel yet...just heard next week. Or do we know the date now?

Tuesday

Guys -

Why, exactly, would the Kimmel people want to be part of what would like some huge bait and switch?

You want to be associated with positive events. People will remember seeing Axl on Kimmel when he broke the news. That's good pub.

What the hell interest does Kimmel, or his people, have in being the forum where Axl went out and broke everyone's heart and pissed on everything. They don't want that association for all time.

• Like 2

Guys -

Why, exactly, would the Kimmel people want to be part of what would like some huge bait and switch?

You want to be associated with positive events. People will remember seeing Axl on Kimmel when he broke the news. That's good pub.

What the hell interest does Kimmel, or his people, have in being the forum where Axl went out and broke everyone's heart and pissed on everything. They don't want that association for all time.

And again, he can both deny reunion AND announce new album, which is fairly likely (considering his latest tweet). Announcing a new album would be a positive thing, right?

As a matter of fact, he wouldn't even have to mention or address the reunion rumours (he could arrange it with Kimmel not to ask him any of that). So, basically, he could get there and talk 15 minutes about all sorts of things, new music etc..and not even touch the hot potato, pretending it was never there.

I really hope I'm wrong but I won't be surprised if something like this actually happens.

That tweet was a joke but it was also clear what he thought of the whole "confirmed reunion" media hype.

It's happening.

That wiould be great, but it's also possible he goes there and announces an upcoming album while shooting down the reunion rumours. Seems very likely to me, especially after his most recent tweet.

..what? What the hell are you talking about? His recent tweet was poking fun at the fact that people thought he was fat.

Guys -

And again, he can both deny reunion AND announce new album, which is fairly likely (considering his latest tweet). Announcing a new album would be a positive thing, right?

As a matter of fact, he wouldn't even have to mention or address the reunion rumours (he could arrange it with Kimmel not to ask him any of that). So, basically, he could get there and talk 15 minutes about all sorts of things, new music etc..and not even touch the hot potato, pretending it was never there.

I really hope I'm wrong but I won't be surprised if something like this actually happens.

That tweet was a joke but it was also clear what he thought of the whole "confirmed reunion" media hype.

Dude get real! Slash and/or Duff would´ve denied the reunion rumors a few months ago already. They were not going to wait for Axl to do it on some t.v. show.

Charlie Sheen didn´t go to a t.v. show to deny rumors about his health issues. Well Axl is not going to a t.v. show to deny a reunion.

My guess is that they'll do some shows with the original lineup, but Frank and Fortus are probably still the official members of GNR. So in that sense he's not gonna confirm a reunion. Just the fact that Slash and Duff are back and there's gonna be some touring. (Hopefully new music too, but maybe that's too much to ask) :P

I think Axl is going to come out with Slash or Slash is going to make an appearance

that said I thought this until Axl's tweet last night, since than I am doubting a reunion at all, I always thought Axl would never get back with the Slash, but all of the "rumors" in the last week had me thinking otherwise, until Axl's most recent tweet

dude the tweet is a joke....wtf else is he gonna announce on Kimmel?

i know Axl can be a jackass but i refused to believe he'd go on Kimmel just to say it isn't happening

I BET for no Jimmy Kimmel interview and no reunion.I really hope im wrong

Amy has confirmed it, Rolling Stone has confirmed it, Kimmel has practically confirmed by following Axl (and Slash)

he'll be on Kimmel

Edited by -W.A.R-