What are the odds of living 2001 all over again?

What if we are in a situation where Axl hasn't been consulted about anything that's been going lately (website changes / trailer / interview) and is caught by surprise about this whole reunion thing? In 2001 he claimed that the whole european tour was booked without his knowledge. Would TB force him like that?

What if we are in a situation where Axl hasn't been consulted about anything that's been going lately (website changes / trailer / interview) and is caught by surprise about this whole reunion thing? In 2001 he claimed that the whole european tour was booked without his knowledge. Would TB force him like that?

No chance he doesn't know. Zip, Zero, nada

Caught by surprise? What does he live in a fuckin' aquarium or something?

He was booked at major festivas like Rock AM Ring and still didn't know.

He's a chronic liar and an excuse maker and likes to place blame everywhere but himself. There's no fucking way any of that is true and that he was booked to play shows without any knowledge of it. Complete bullshit.

• Like 4

Caught by surprise? What does he live in a fuckin' aquarium or something?

He was booked at major festivas like Rock AM Ring and still didn't know.

He's a chronic liar and an excuse maker and likes to place blame everywhere but himself. There's no fucking way any of that is true and that he was booked to play shows without any knowledge of it. Complete bullshit.
Yeah,I'd say that sounds about right. The Axl defense force will tell you that you are wrong though. Party passes for the upcoming tour are very valuable. To answer the OP's question,there is zero chance that Axl doesn't know about this. I'm sure he's known about it since the plan has been in motion. My guess is that it has been at least a year since you don't just book a stadium tour on a few months notice. This isn't like booking those UCAP shows. Edited by Subtle Signs

Axl knows what's going on. His tweet last night confirms it. It also confirms the picture that recently surfaced is a recent picture :lol:

Axl loves Taco Bell? Geez, no one he's fat

worst food out there

I actually think there's some merit to this theory. In fact I think the only thing Axl has been told by TB or anyone else is that he's going to be honored on January 5th by Taco Bell as Their "Super Crunch Wrap Artist of the Millennium Award" on the Jimmy Kimmel show. I can't wait to see his face when Slash comes out!!

TB rides with whatever Axl wants to do. so i don't see them backdooring him with a reunion. i mean we're talking about a woman who got her break because she baby sat the kids of a woman Axl was fucking lol...shes lucky to be where shes at...so why would she pull some shit like that?

Edited by -W.A.R-