Nightrain works with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members Only - Jan 6th @ 11PM PST

Come on guys, this is perfect.

Where else can you get this kind of entertainment? Am I the only one sitting back just straight out laughing at how "GN'R" this series of events have been?

Did any of us honestly think we'd see things go off without a hitch? This is how it has always been and always will be.

• Like 1

I laughed at those who paid for a membership. Then they laughed at me-- even though I still was laughing.

And I'm still laughing. Man, that family Axl adopted is just sodomizing you fanboys.

Not really. We (apparently)will get to buy reunion tickets first.
Did Nigtrain memembers get ticket priority at all the past few years?

i just paid $56 dollars for nightrain so I can read fernandopes announcment

How? I thought memberships were closed.

are you kidding me? I just paypal'd some guy named fernando

What? That sounds fishy. You should have to make an account at Wonderful Union

Jesus fucking Christ not only the noobs but old timers doesn't catch up an ironic cupcake here....

Where else can you get this kind of entertainment? Am I the only one sitting back just straight out laughing at how "GN'R" this series of events have been?

Did any of us honestly think we'd see things go off without a hitch? This is how it has always been and always will be.

We thought they hired professionals...well I'm sure they did but probably fired them recently.

I hate this fucking shit show.

But having said that,

I'm sitting here, with a glass of wine, just cranking GNR. If they make the reunion announcement in 10 minutes, I'll be having a grand old time right now.

I'm ready to get on the fucking Nightrain. In the words of Sir Axl Rose "let's do it... let's do it... let's do it"

Oh my distorted smile.

Basically everywhere else

Life always gets in the way don't ya' think?

It has to be bad news, right? Why else would Fernando be involved in this announcement? If it were good news, it would be on Jimmy Kimmel in front of the world.

I would assume, considering the circumstance, that this will not be good news.
I assume it can't be positive but who knows. Maybe it was actually axl in here lurking ready to make some sort of announcement, just to give up because the forum crashed? So it'll be made on the nightrain forum since their paying fans probably deserve to know first.. We'll see in a few minutes

I guess it depends who actually posts the announcement. Generally being confirmed (regardless of what Jarmo said) for a late night TV show, then canceling the day before isn't a very good sign.

Then again he could just be announcing a rescheduled appearance, so I suppose we'll all find out in a bit.

I just checked, and slashonline is back up. I don't know when it came back, but shortly after the Guns site changed to the classic logo, his site went offline.

Yeah people reported his site was down a few days ago. I forgot if anyone ever checked if it was back up, but I checked yesterday and it was back up. I'm assuming its been back for awhile now, so no news there unfortunately.

So instead of showing respect to the fans who kept up with Axl's shenanigans over the years and still support him, he charges $10 a year so we can read an f'ing anouncment 10 seconds earlier. Just another proof of Axl once again milking whats left of the gn'r brand.

This really is classic GNR. Insanity, really, One moment we're raging about Kimmel, and depending on what we know in 10 mins we could be popping corks.

• Like 1

I completely agree with you. This is 99% of the fun

I laughed at those who paid for a membership. Then they laughed at me-- even though I still was laughing.

And I'm still laughing. Man, that family Axl adopted is just sodomizing you fanboys.

Not really. We (apparently)will get to buy reunion tickets first.
Did Nigtrain memembers get ticket priority at all the past few years?

In 2011 and 2012 I'm pretty sure they did. Those are the only years I was a member.

Agreed completely highvoltage. I'm just not really sure what to think right now.

On one hand, everything over the last few months has pointed towards a reunion. On the other hand, today was a huge buzzkill and a sad reminder of how we as GNR fans usually end up more disappointed by the band. Let's see what happens.. I'm praying it's a good announcement.