Nightrain works with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members Only - Jan 6th @ 11PM PST

2 hours sleep for Axl to cancel Jimmy Kimmel then announce Coachella but we still have no confirmation of Slash and Duff .... my life I am falling asleep at my desk at work here

They shared directly GNR related stuff

That's pretty much the confirmation right there

it ain't official until its in writing

Jesus fucking christ.....

How many account have lolcano here?

2 hours sleep for Axl to cancel Jimmy Kimmel then announce Coachella but we still have no confirmation of Slash and Duff .... my life I am falling asleep at my desk at work here

They shared directly GNR related stuff

That's pretty much the confirmation right there

it ain't official until its in writing

True. Especially regarding gnr. I only believe it when I see them playing with my own eyes. A post or a like is no confirmation.

I have no idea where to start reading in all these threads this morning and I've got half an hour before work.

Regardless

Yaaaaaayyyyyy. 100% confirmed, exicting times MYGNR. :heart::heart::heart:

Welcome to all our new members, fantastic to see so many registrations.

It would be good to actually get on this site without it keep crashing!

I have no idea where to start reading in all these threads this morning and I've got half an hour before work.

Regardless

We are working on that and all being well we will be good to go before Guns take the stage. It's not completely straightforward to the best of my knowledge so a few things are being worked out.

Regardless

We are working on that and all being well we will be good to go before Guns take the stage. It's not completely straightforward to the best of my knowledge so a few things are being worked out.

If you need donations to pay for a better service I'm sure a lot of us will contribute as for the site to keep crashing now is really frustrating.

• Like 1

Regardless

If you need donations to pay for a better service I'm sure a lot of us will contribute as for the site to keep crashing now is really frustrating.

The thought is appreciated thanks. I'm not too hot on the technical side of things but I'm sure downzy will update everyone fairly soon.

• Like 1

Why can't I log into my nightrain membership on the gnr site? I bought the 1 year digital membership before Christmas but it when I log into the site then I go to log into nightrain it just brings me back to main page?

I just tried and logged in just fine. The last post in the "Fernando Says...." thread was from 2 mins ago. All of the posts seem to be everyone just waiting for something to happen.

Why can't I log into my nightrain membership on the gnr site? I bought the 1 year digital membership before Christmas but it when I log into the site then I go to log into nightrain it just brings me back to main page?

I just tried and logged in just fine. The last post in the "Fernando Says...." thread was from 2 mins ago. All of the posts seem to be everyone just waiting for something to happen.

Weird. The last post I see in that thread is from last night on page 15. If it's gone beyond that,I don't see it. I also can't post from my phone there and I have a Galaxy 6.

I'm surprised at the lack of time zone knowledge on here. It's understandable, but as reference, it's almost 7:30 am in Axl's world (Pacific time). The announcements will most likely happen so that it's not super early with that time zone, so I wouldn't expect anything for 8-12 hours at the soonest.

Edited by Ak1nney

So...is there another planned announcement due today/tonight?

Correct, and since they truly delivered in the announcement last night (even though it was just confirmation of what we already knew), I'm guessing they won't back out of giving us a little more tonight.

So...is there another planned announcement due today/tonight?

Correct, and since they truly delivered in the announcement last night (even though it was just confirmation of what we already knew), I'm guessing they won't back out of giving us a little more tonight.

Sounds sweet!

So announcement of line-up is 2:30am London time.

Hopefully a few European dates will be included in that announcement too.

Has Fernando actually put a date on this one? I'm having trouble sifting through all of the comments etc to figure out what he's said and what's being speculated.

• Like 1