Nightrain works with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members Only - Jan 6th @ 11PM PST

So announcement of line-up is 2:30am London time.

Hopefully a few European dates will be included in that announcement too.

Has Fernando actually put a date on this one? I'm having trouble sifting through all of the comments etc to figure out what he's said and what's being speculated.

Staff member on Nightrain forum said more news coming tomorrow. I might have read it all wrong, but I assumed it would be announced at the same time. We're getting more information sometime in the next 24 hours though.

Has Fernando actually put a date on this one? I'm having trouble sifting through all of the comments etc to figure out what he's said and what's being speculated.

Yes, he posted at HTGTH in one of their thread there. He said more news coming today but not specific time so far

Couldn't it be that Axl will show up on the forum. Yesterday people were told by Fermanager to be glued to the forum and that they would hate themselves if they weren't there. If it's just Fernando and he's just making some sort of announcement I'm not sure why anybody would hate themselves for missing that? they could just read it whenever they've got the time. Today Fernando says he "think it's today", maybe he's still not sure if Axl actually will post anything. Also the fact that you can't register at the moment could be speaking for this idea.

Whatever. I'm not a member on the nightrain and I'll probably be asleep if anything cool happens anyway.

• Like 1

Who said anything about the announcement tonight being the band line-up?

Nobody, all Fernando said was that he thinks there will be more news tonight

Fernando just confirmed that there will be an anouncment on nightrain tonight

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=66726.msg1409197#msg1409197

He didn't confirm it, just said he thinks it's tonight - in GNR world, I don't trust that the manager is necessarily in control :P

Oh God people, his "I think" language was obviously a joke. He was copying what Jarmo said. There will obviously be an announcement today.

Fernando just confirmed that there will be an anouncment on nightrain tonight

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=66726.msg1409197#msg1409197

He didn't confirm it, just said he thinks it's tonight - in GNR world, I don't trust that the manager is necessarily in control :P

Oh God people, his "I think" language was obviously a joke. He was copying what Jarmo said. There will obviously be an announcement today.

I was making a joke. Sorry if it went over your head, Drax :P

Couldn't it be that Axl will show up on the forum. Yesterday people were told by Fermanager to be glued to the forum and that they would hate themselves if they weren't there. If it's just Fernando and he's just making some sort of announcement I'm not sure why anybody would hate themselves for missing that? they could just read it whenever they've got the time. Today Fernando says he "think it's today", maybe he's still not sure if Axl actually will post anything. Also the fact that you can't register at the moment could be speaking for this idea.

Whatever. I'm not a member on the nightrain and I'll probably be asleep if anything cool happens anyway.

Good theory.... like it.

I'm going for a band photo. Bit random but it address the line up issue and instill confidence that Slash and AXL are fine etc.... god knows with this bloody band! Probably just another cock tease video or something!

Who said anything about the announcement tonight being the band line-up?

Nobody, all Fernando said was that he thinks there will be more news tonight

To be fair, Trunk tweeted yesterday that we would get the line-up today. Not official confirmation by a long shot, but someone *did* say it.