Nightrain works with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members Only - Jan 6th @ 11PM PST

Oh please..don't give Fernando his own thread...don't validate him as a manager. He's not.

so, who is then?

They haven't had one for a while now....they just kinda..blindfold themselves jerk off and see what comes out..

• Like 2

There is being critical of the joke that GNR has been since 2010 and there is being a cunt and taking every single opportunity to attack, offend or belittle anything affiliated with the band.

The amount of "lol fat cunt axl will screw this up", "beta this", "fernando that", and really just lots of pretentious and offensive shit is hard to understand. I find it idiotic and a clear sign of some issues in people's lives that have to be driven out safely, with the convenient barrier of a keyboard warrior, towards people they know will never confront them about it.

This from someone who has been very critical of all things GNR for the past few years.

• Like 4

There is being critical of the joke that GNR has been since 2010 and there is being a cunt and taking every single opportunity to attack, offend or belittle anything affiliated with the band.

The amount of "lol fat cunt axl will screw this up", "beta this", "fernando that", and really just lots of pretentious and offensive shit is hard to understand. I find it idiotic and a clear sign of some issues in people's lives that have to be driven out safely, with the convenient barrier of a keyboard warrior, towards people they know will never confront them about it.

This from someone who has been very critical of all things GNR for the past few years.

post of the thread

"lol fat cunt axl will screw this up"

BUT HE DID!

I don't know what else you want us to say. Thats exactly what he did and thats exactly why we say it.

What did he screw up? There wasn't a shitty 5-10 minute Kimmel interview, but we got a big Coachella Reunion reveal with possibly more details coming today. Not much to be annoyed about right now.

"lol fat cunt axl will screw this up"

BUT HE DID!

I don't know what else you want us to say. Thats exactly what he did and thats exactly why we say it.

What did he screw up? There wasn't a shitty 5-10 minute Kimmel interview, but we got a big Coachella Reunion reveal with possibly more details coming today. Not much to be annoyed about right now.

The copy and paste of a picture isn't a statement/press release. It was a "share". Not even a paragraph.

• Like 1

The way in which the news broke was a mess for sure. The news itself is fantastic tho.

My biggest concern is that it looks like slash and duff will have to kowtow to the management decisions made by beta and Fernando, and so by implication can be held to ransom by Axl's mood swings. It's like 1992 all over again.

Edited by HubbaBubba

I agree 100%.....one might criticize many things - but these insults and the constant complaints and fault seeking are really annoying. Some here even seem to want Axl to fail.... From the safe distance of my sofa I may not agree with the constant drama and chaos that surrounds this band and management, but after the long periods of darkness with no news and nothing at all this has to be one of the most exciting times for a fan ever. I keep my thumbs crossed and I am sure we will get more info "soon" ;)

Coachella tickets go on sale tomorrow, to travel there from outside of the US is big bucks, the festival will sell out regardless as it always does but for anyone wondering whether they should drop serious money on what could turn out to be a one shot occasion a firmer confirmation of the band's intentions would go a long way. I think a lot of fans would relax a bit if they released a statement as to whether a full tour is booked this summer.

As things stand some fans will be committing to a couple of thousands worth of expense based on a tweet and two Facebook shares.

Why would the band care, it's a sealed deal as far as they're concerned if it's gonna sell out either way :shrugs:

Any management decision by Fernando and Beta is ran by Axl before decisions or dotted line is signed, you'd think a guy with a history of representing himself in supreme court, business decisions & countless dealings with lawyers, has a good sense of what course to take and how it will affect the original guys. Duff's a call bullshit bullshit kinda guy & Slash is a laid back dude with a business savvy mind as is Duff, the original guys made each other wealthy beyond there wildest dreams, what I'm trying to say is..they got this.

Who exactly is Fernando?

A god damn liar that says there will be news when there isn't. He's done it many many many times before.

You know, as much as people don't like dizzy for whatever reason, at least he was honest with the fans when he said "with GNR, timelines don't apply".

Didn't Fernando say they'd have news over the summer in a couple of months and here we are finally getting news a few months later?

Yikes.. Makes you wonder what the hell goes on behind the scenes

Fernando just confirmed that there will be an anouncment on nightrain tonighthttp://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=66726.msg1409197#msg1409197

He didn't confirm it, just said he thinks it's tonight - in GNR world, I don't trust that the manager is necessarily in control :P

Oh God people, his "I think" language was obviously a joke. He was copying what Jarmo said. There will obviously be an announcement today.

I was making a joke. Sorry if it went over your head, Drax :P
Yeah he could have at least given a time like last night. Last night he said 930 so at least we knew at that point to expect something. Just saying, a specific time will help. If it's the same time given and I don't know it I apologize for this post in advance but.. We'll see

I think Slash is probably very anxious about Axl's behavior. Slash has developed into one freaking professional musician, and he runs his business very well. Duff, too.

I'm guessing here are all sorts of legal contracts in place which will protect Duff and Slash from any bullshit that Axl may pull.

They definitely have NOT "joined" GNR. They've likely contracted under very favorable terms to perform shows with GNR, which is still owned by Axl.