GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

This is going to be the biggest fuck up on earth. Axl could not even be bothered to turn up to his own interview, and we are still left wondering who is in this alleged 'reunion'. It will be hilarious seeing it unravel.

Why so negative? The only one with anything to lose is Axl. Slash and Duff have established stellar reps in the industry since leaving guns

I'm not negative in the slightest. I await the comedy gold.

This is going to be the biggest fuck up on earth. Axl could not even be bothered to turn up to his own interview, and we are still left wondering who is in this alleged 'reunion'. It will be hilarious seeing it unravel.

Why so negative? The only one with anything to lose is Axl. Slash and Duff have established stellar reps in the industry since leaving guns

I'm not negative in the slightest. I await the comedy gold.

That 1st sentence. ..lol....hopefully Axl drops 50-60 and does a shitload of cardio

HELP!!!

Anyone have any good evidence that Coachella will be the band's 1st show for the Reunion!!

Im seriously considering throwing down big money to go to Coachella if it's indeed the very first show as a reunited band!

HELP!!!

Anyone have any good evidence that Coachella will be the band's 1st show for the Reunion!!

Im seriously considering throwing down big money to go to Coachella if it's indeed the very first show as a reunited band!

I wouldn't be surprised by some small surprise warmup gigs.