GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

Hey did anyone notice that duffs OFFICIAL Facebook page actually has Steven Izzy and Matt sorum all tagged?

Just a thought..

People can tag themselves and others.
Sure but who are we kidding? Izzy and sorum would probably get over it but Adler wouldn't. It's no different than handing a loaded gun to someone on suicide watch.

He's got to be involved.. I say frank is just helping axl cupcake because they're buds

Steven hasn't even updated his fb account in over a month

What about his official Instagram? Could be nothing but someone just said in the chat room that he just shared the same pic slash and duff did..

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I WAS 10 I TOLD U GUYS YEARS AGO THIS WOULD HAPPEN I FUCKIN TOLD YOU!!!

Please God let that mean something. I won't mind that Sorum is in, SO LONG AS Steven is in, too, to play the Appetite/Lies/Civil War stuff.

For the first time in my 3 decades of support for Axl and GNR, I can whole heartedly say:

Meh..

Why?

Because no one on the internet can be positive or happy.

Yeah, that's exactly it. Hit the nail on the head with that one.

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I WAS 10 I TOLD U GUYS YEARS AGO THIS WOULD HAPPEN I FUCKIN TOLD YOU!!!

Please God let that mean something. I won't mind that Sorum is in, SO LONG AS Steven is in, too, to play the Appetite/Lies/Civil War stuff.

I think you were trying to quote the post above mine, right? The one about Duff sharing the classic logo pic with Sorum, Stradlin, and Adler?

I think you were trying to quote the post above mine, right? The one about Duff sharing the classic logo pic with Sorum, Stradlin, and Adler?

Yeah, I don't know what happened that it quoted yours.

Fuck this crap. Long live Izzy Stradlin. Frank Ferrar? Who is that wanker?

I see this view (the whole where's Izzy thing) but I feel like that is on IZZY. Not Axl, Slash or Duff. Do you think any of those three would have turned Izzy down on this opportunity? If Izzy isn't doing this full-time, that's got to be Izzy's choice

For the first time in my 3 decades of support for Axl and GNR, I can whole heartedly say:

Meh..

Yeah I get that too. It's because they managed to break the news in the most anticlimactic way possible. 4 hrs ago we thought Axl and slash were gonna appear together on kimmel and maybe even play a song.