GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

I'm simply not having anything to do with this charade. Izzy Stradlin is my favourite gunner and Adler was pivotal to the gnr sound. Without those two, it is just nugnr with Slash and Duff.

Even though I'm excited to see Axl, Slash and Duff on the same stage, I kind of agree. Nugnr was such a joke in my eyes. If Frank and Pittman are part of this reunion, it's kind of ruining it a little bit, everything about nugnr should die and disapear, but i'll try to concentrate on the positive.

I'm simply not having anything to do with this charade. Izzy Stradlin is my favourite gunner and Adler was pivotal to the gnr sound. Without those two, it is just nugnr with Slash and Duff.

Even though I'm excited to see Axl, Slash and Duff on the same stage, I kind of agree. Nugnr was such a joke in my eyes. If Frank and Pittman are part of this reunion, it's kind of ruining it a little bit, everything about nugnr should die and disapear, but i'll try to concentrate on the positive.

Agreed.. It is GREAT to see Axl, Slash and Duff together again... Even if Izzy and Steven can't do it.. There is no reason for 3 guitarists and two keyboardists if that is the intent.. Just cheapens the whole thing.. Fortus.. ok... But Frank and Pittman?? C'mon....

The source for the reported reunion lineup is an Australian rock station, apparently. Probably bullshit because wtf would Kushner be doing there?

because it's really a VR reunion and Axl is replacing Weiland.

Sorum may need to be on watch also then