GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

Ugh tough decision right now. So expensive, but what if they don't tour?

Ah well, off to bed !

It's highly unlikely they only do two shows. If you're uncomfortable spending that amount of money, I say wait.

I'd have to sell so much stuff to go. My amp, star wars stuff, etc

Ah well, off to bed !

It's highly unlikely they only do two shows. If you're uncomfortable spending that amount of money, I say wait.

The thing is that everyone is scared that at any moment, the whole thing will implode. I mean, I bet most people here are worried it will all crash and burn before Coachella, even. From all experience, this is a very unstable equilibrium.

That said, David Lee Roth has been the singer of Van Halen for about 9 years now, believe it or not, which I think is longer than he was their singer the first time around. So I guess anything is possible.

• Like 1

Can't sleep.

What a day 1/4/16 was for GNR fans.

We went from feeling like we were in heaven in morning when Axl's name popped up on Kimmel's site, to feeling like we were in hell in the afternoon when his name was removed from there and it was reported soon after that he canceled the interview, to feeling like we were in heaven again when Coachella was confirmed with involvement from Slash and Duff.

Roller-coaster Reunion Monday

Ah well, off to bed !

The thing is that everyone is scared that at any moment, the whole thing will implode. I mean, I bet most people here are worried it will all crash and burn before Coachella, even. From all experience, this is a very unstable equilibrium.

That said, David Lee Roth has been the singer of Van Halen for about 9 years now, believe it or not, which I think is longer than he was their singer the first time around. So I guess anything is possible.

I can't imagine the contracts that are in place for this. Sure,the 2002 tour imploded but I'd guess there is a lot more money involved this go round. While it'd be amazing to see the first show back,I wouldn't have the patience to stand up front for 12 hours in 110 degree heat waiting for GNR. 20 years ago? Bring it on! Today? Not so much. Anyway,I'm sure that stadium shows will take place and will be much more appealing to those of us who are getting older. Edited by Subtle Signs

So far we have

Axl Rose

Chris Pitman

Slash

Duff McKagan

Id say Frank Ferrer is a pretty safe bet too since he and his friends have hinted at it on FB, and Dizzy is kind of a must for songs like Estranged and shit. So all we're missing is a rhythm guitar player or two.

• Like 1

The footage used for the teaser on the official GNR website is from River Stadium in Buenos Aires, the last GNR show in 1993. It's been confirmed by several fans from Argentina.

Edited by Roky