GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

That Coachella bill shows exactly why the world needs Axl and Slash back together. Rock has been sent packing. Although I do at least like Chvrches.

Even so, we're not gonna get scenes like Rio 2001 but Calvin 'I'm shagging Taylor Swift' Harris will.

Is it wrong for me to hope that Axl goes on a rant and takes a shot at Taylor Swift and her ilk? :devilshades:

I wish some people would chill. We just got the announcement of the gig in April. Slash and Duff retweeted it, and it sounds like there will be more news tomorrow.

It's like some people can't get through the day unless they know in exact detail what colour Axl's pubes are

Why all the hate when nothing is confirmed.

Nobody on this board knows the actual lineup. NOBODY.

Even if Izzy's not involved in touring I bet he's involved in songwriting.

Who said anything about songwriting? You are seriously getting ahead of yourself.

That Coachella bill shows exactly why the world needs Axl and Slash back together. Rock has been sent packing. Although I do at least like Chvrches.

Even so, we're not gonna get scenes like Rio 2001 but Calvin 'I'm shagging Taylor Swift' Harris will.

If you think Guns n' Roses will change ANY of that, you're a fool.

• Like 1

Who said anything about songwriting? You are seriously getting ahead of yourself.

Believe what you want. I'm pretty sure when Duff and Slash are involved there will be new music. Rumors about two new songs are already there. I tend to believe this more than the ridiculous rumors about Kushner...

• Like 1

Believe what you want. I'm pretty sure when Duff and Slash are involved there will be new music. Rumors about two new songs are already there. I tend to believe this more than the ridiculous rumors about Kushner...

Izzy is not their bitch who will write music for a band in which he is not even involved in touring. IF he had to write music for GNR, he would have done it long time ago.

God knows how you people imagine things.

Any chance the show will be broadcasted live or at least, recorded then released?

Maybe on the official website. Fingers crossed

Every year they do live broadcast some of the concerts (in second week I believe)... so it could happen with GNR.

I truly hope that they could do a live stream of both of these Coachella shows, that way all the fans around the world could experience the comeback in real time. IMO they have to at least record this for a some kind of live release.

Edited by Judezki

Let's take a moment to look at Axls twitter post on it, take a look at the images posted, it gives a clear view on what to expect:

Champagne: He will appear drunk, as he is nervous

Party hat: Could mean Slash's top hat or Bucketheads bucket

Newspaper: He thinks that the shows will make the news, hope that it is not in St Louis or tour 2002 style

Darts: A part of the backstage activities

Microphone: He indeed is aiming to sing there

Speed meter: He will either turn it up to eleven or do some speed in honor of Lemmy or maybe just play some Mötörhead, not sure on this one

Satellite: It will be broadcast and filmed, and released on VHS somewhere around 2020

Sunglasses: He will appear in shades

Izzy is not their bitch who will write music for a band in which he is not even involved in touring. IF he had to write music for GNR, he would have done it long time ago.

God knows how you people imagine things.

Izzy doesn't want touring the world. But he stated himself he would be part of a reunion. Why not doing some guest appearances here and there and write some music with the old guys. That's easy money for him.

I don't say it's happening but I don't think it's unrealistic. It's just something I can imagine happening.

But keep talking about Kushner in Guns yeah.