GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

Its trending on Facebook. That doesnt mean EVERYTHING but it means SOMETHING. Every musical outlet is reporting it as "reunited GNR to headline coachella." Its not like they gave LCD soundsystem top billing in the post. And from what Ive seen on Twitter and FB the sentiment is excitement and positive.

For those ignorant to Calvin Harris' existence, check his most famous singles, it's high quality pop music, I promise it won't hurt your fragile rock n' roll ears :)

There's a gigantic picture of him on the side of the hotel I'm staying in this week.

Calvin Harris is a dullard who for some reason is paid to stand and play tunes on his computer.

Scott, I respect most of your opinions on music, but this tune is a belter:

Even a wee bit of Rennie Mackintosh at the beginning of the video...

• Like 1

I'm quite amazed at how little attention and press this info seems to be getting. I used to get texts from people about e.g. New Guns tour announcements. Haven't heard from anyone.

Most bizarrely, Rolling Stone have NOTHING on their homepage about Slash returning! Their bit about Coachella has been dropped down. Rolling Stone used to have major headlines every single time ANYTHING happened in the last years whether a tour or lineup change or interview.

What's up with that?

Everyone is probably bitter that they aren't getting interviews and such. "Fuck us on the scoop and there will be no scoop on our end."

Calvin Harris is a dullard who for some reason is paid to stand and play tunes on his computer.

So who writes, produces and records the songs he plays on his computer?

I would assume he creates his own material. I was referring to live 'performances'. Seen highlights from T In The Park etc. Biege.

I wonder if SA tranny and Steven are doing speed balls in a bathroom somewhere.

In all seriousness, I hope Steven is a part of this in some capacity. The man deserves it.

When I saw Slash share the GNR pic on his Facebook yesterday I knew it's on for real.

So we know that Slash, Duff and Frank are involved.

Why keep the rest of the lineup a secret? What positive purpose does that serve?

And how long will they wait to announce it? The cat is out of the bag. Slash and Duff have acknowledged they are part of it. How long till they release the rest of the names?

Why keep the rest of the lineup a secret? What positive purpose does that serve?

And how long will they wait to announce it? The cat is out of the bag. Slash and Duff have acknowledged they are part of it. How long till they release the rest of the names?

i dont think it is a secret, i think it is not confirmed yet.

I think it has something to do with the possibility of the Coachella lineup being different than whatever the touring lineup is supposed to be.