GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but I wonder what Slash is going to think of having keys on songs like Nightrain?

Tell it to be low in the audience mix and not in his ear piece at all haha

Haha yes, they are all using in ear monitors now, "lower everyone except Duff on my mix, and a little bit of drums so I can stay in tempo, and let the redhead do whatever he wants with the house"

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but I wonder what Slash is going to think of having synth on songs like Nightrain?

Probably something like "Ha, whatever, that's cool."

He doesn't seem to be a very opinionated guy. Especially nowadays.

He's gonna get over $2m for two shows at Coachella. I would guess his attitude is "zero fucks given" as he cashes that enormous check.

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but I wonder what Slash is going to think of having keys on songs like Nightrain?

Tell it to be low in the audience mix and not in his ear piece at all haha

Haha yes, they are all using in ear monitors now, "lower everyone except Duff on my mix, and a little bit of drums so I can stay in tempo, and let the redhead do whatever he wants with the house"

That's discussion right there.

Old guns never used ear piece or the sound in front of the band.

Im not expert here, but i prefer the old setup, maybe that's the key for the old sound?

Nothing more cringey than 50 year old men adding techno synths to guitar music written 30 years ago.

More cringeworthy than grown adults saying it would make their day if two other grown men, who are complete strangers to them, would share a tweet or become friends again?

Nothing more cringey than 50 year old men adding techno synths to guitar music written 30 years ago.

It really is pretty awful..... If there are so many Guns fans that feel this way.. How do you think Duff and Slash truly feel about it?

Every guns song is tuned down a half step, if thats what you mean by D#.. Or you could me drop D tuning, with the low E tuned down to D and the rest of the strings in standard e.g. slither, better

yes. correct, that's my point. is slash use to play this kind of songs n drop D? i dont follow his solo carrer so im curious.

Every guns song is tuned down a half step, if thats what you mean by D#.. Or you could me drop D tuning, with the low E tuned down to D and the rest of the strings in standard e.g. slither, better

yes. correct, that's my point. is slash use to play this kind of songs n drop D? i dont follow his solo carrer so im curious.

Most guitar players know enough to play in drop D, it's literally just one string tuned down, you're really only playing power chords differently.

"Slither" is in "dropped D" so he's acquainted with it.