GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

Chinese democracy is better than Illusions. It shows that Axl is the greatest genius of GN'R. Slash's albums aren't at the same level.

I can't wait when Slash plays CD songs.

go see a doctor! :)

Also Axl would have had to visit a doctor, but he decided to make the CD. Which is one of the best albums.

I wouldn't read into it much. He might just be saying it to people that contact him.

Chris Pitman@CPitmanofficial 8h8 hours ago

I was just informed by mgmt to not acknowledge anything about coachella, gnr, etc. So there, denied! #GamesForDays

Id have to guess they're waiting until everyone is signed on the dotted line and the tour is officially a done deal. At least we know coachella will happen and axl slash and duff will be involved. Shouldn't be too long until we hear something then..

Yeah, perhaps there is still a lot hanging in the balance. The lack of promotion of acknowledgement for the Coachella performance was suspect, I wonder if their hand was forced due to Coachella needing to go on sale, and the real promotion of this pseudo-reunion will start when they announce a tour of their own...whenever that might be.

• Like 1

If either side start asking to have their CD or VR material inserted then I think they have massively misunderstood what the excitement about this reunion is about in the first place.

This is about AFD and the UYIs, its not about anything else.

Management and the band should ignore this fact at their peril.

Edited by Intercourse

If either side start asking to have their CD or VR material inserted then I think they have massively misunderstood what the excitement about this reunion is about in the first place.

And LIES

To me it's more of the reunion of artists with great chemistry when working together.

Of course I wanna see them playing old classics but my biggest hope is to hear new music from the guys.

• Like 1

Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven would be AWESOME.

Axl, Slash, Duff, Gilby and Matt would be great.

Axl, Slash, Duff and two guys from 1996 to date... would be fine.

But they (and we) don't need two keyboard players.

One keyboard player plays keyboard and the other one (Chris in GNR case) adds samples, loops, overdubs, backing vocals soundscapes... A lot of bands have one behind the stage. Guns just got their one on the stage...

And LIES

And new music.

Edited by 11dayempire
  • Like 1

Meh I'd love to see Silkworms with Slash N' Duff. The song actually sounds like something Duff would be into. He liked My World as well always jamming it when the Body Count guys would come over.

guys

tommy stinson

what happened to him?

Duff happened to him.

we have heard bits n pieces from frank richard chris etc

nothing from stinson

as far as I know he is still officially in the band

but since duff is definitely in it doesnt make sense

god i hate this band sometimes

cant even know who's in who's out