GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

Thought there was a thead about the Nightrain membership but can't find it so for now I'll put this here:

2016 has started with a bang for Guns N' Roses, and with the new year comes a brand new Nightrain membership package.
Deluxe Nightrain Membership
Nightrain is the official Guns N' Roses Fan Club Community.
With your Deluxe Membership you get:
+ Access to Members Only Forums, Blogs, and Content (Coming Soon!)
+ Access to Monthly Members Only Perks*
+ Access to Concert Ticket Pre-Sales and VIP Packages**
+ Official 2016 Nightrain T-shirt
+ Official 2016 Nightrain Collectors Lapel Pin
+ Official 2016 Nightrain Laminate***

"and Content (Coming Soon!)" Does that mean what I think it means? Audio? Video? Some sort of music?!

The "Membership" link on the official website is giving me a 404 error, where did you find this?

Thought there was a thead about the Nightrain membership but can't find it so for now I'll put this here:

2016 has started with a bang for Guns N' Roses, and with the new year comes a brand new Nightrain membership package.
Deluxe Nightrain Membership
Nightrain is the official Guns N' Roses Fan Club Community.
With your Deluxe Membership you get:
+ Access to Members Only Forums, Blogs, and Content (Coming Soon!)
+ Access to Monthly Members Only Perks*
+ Access to Concert Ticket Pre-Sales and VIP Packages**
+ Official 2016 Nightrain T-shirt
+ Official 2016 Nightrain Collectors Lapel Pin
+ Official 2016 Nightrain Laminate***

"and Content (Coming Soon!)" Does that mean what I think it means? Audio? Video? Some sort of music?!

The "Membership" link on the official website is giving me a 404 error, where did you find this?

Here dude: http://gunsnroses.com/news/266673

The purchase page still gives a 404.

Do i get this with the 10 bucks i spent?

Fuck I hope so :P

• Like 1

Pretty cool design actually. Much better than the previous years. I'll be getting this if only just for the shirt:medium.Mqk31i-ABqwTcaAcXks83dRJtLZyVFOLh

Stil more roses than guns.
t

True, there's actually no guns in it, only 7 roses.

Cool design tho, I'll be upgrading my membership to that.

Edited by Roket

I can't believe I'm actually eager to join this. I imagine if its being advertised they'll have the broken link fixed within the next couple of days. Clearly it's ready, they likely just wanted to give current members a shot at Coachella first. A few years ago this club was a complete joke. Now, it's the holy grail. :lol:

Pretty cool design actually. Much better than the previous years. I'll be getting this if only just for the shirt:

medium.Mqk31i-ABqwTcaAcXks83dRJtLZyVFOLh

Man oh man, I wish they'd do something like this buy closer to Third Man Records Vault instead.

If they were to release old live shows etc and so on along with that stuff, I'd GLADLY pay $60 a quarter for it like I do with The Vault.

the band Adler is booked at the whiskey for April 1st , imo that would count him out for Coachella at least . still cant figure out why he isn't blabbing though .

They also will be playing the "M3 Rock Festival" on April 30

https://www.facebook.com/adlermusic/

12392028_1078186732215469_85222288088633

Damn.

Maybe Adler will play April 16th and sorum will play April 30th?

Guys Coachella second weekend is from April 22 to 24. Adler has plenty of time to performed at Coachella and then also on the 30th or April 1st. He has one week to prepare for other shows with his own band.

I´m not sayin Adler is a sure thing at Coachella. But there is no conflicting dates.

I'll probably join.

Not interested in tshirts or exclusive blog news (that can be obtained here, and anywhere post that).

I just want to ensure that I can secure tickets to any early GNR shows, be it warm up for Coachella, or aftermath shows. I'd imagine the fan club will get first opportunity for any warm up or fun small gigs they do (unless they just go full arena post Coachella).

Pretty cool design actually. Much better than the previous years. I'll be getting this if only just for the shirt:

How come this is not posted on the NT anywhere? I cant find it. How much is it going to be for new members and how much for existing members to upgrade? does the wording underneath the word nightrain on the pin say FANCLUB? daggers n' skulls...

How come this is not posted on the NT anywhere? I cant find it. How much is it going to be for new members and how much for existing members to upgrade? does the wording underneath the word nightrain on the pin say FANCLUB? daggers n' skulls...

It was posted on the news yesterday but taken down for now. Check back tomorrow sometime.