GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

http://www.metro.us/entertainment/stephanie-seymour-busted-for-dui/zsJpar---tP3RxBlSDOko/The dream of the '90s is alive in 2016, y'all. First Guns 'n' Roses announce plans to reunite at Coachella, and now Axl Rose's old girlfriend, supermodel Stephanie Seymour, is in trouble with the law. Seymour also well-known as the overly affectionate mother of Instagram-friendly fashion brats Harry Brandt and Peter Brant II was arrested under suspicion of a DUI after going the wrong way at a stop sign in Greenwich, Connecticut, according to Radar Online.Authorities say she "smelled like booze" and was a bit wobbly exiting her Range Rover, and she refused to take a field sobriety test. Of course, this isn't Seymour's first substance-related brush with the law. A contentious but eventually abandoned divorce battle with husband Peter Brant Sr. found him accusing her of abusing drugs and alcohol, leading to both having to undergo drug testing.

lol that's why I could never take a thing she claimed about axl seriously.. Guy never abused her. Discussion for another time but... I'm sure she'll be at coachella. LOL!

We know Sasha will be..

How do we know Sasha will be there?

What you want for the tickets ?

I will be a little disappointed in missing Ice Cube and possibly NWA at Coachella if that happens, but oh well.

Now I've got tickets to sell.

Id be interested

What you want for the tickets ?

I will be a little disappointed in missing Ice Cube and possibly NWA at Coachella if that happens, but oh well.

Now I've got tickets to sell.

With Coachella now not being the first GNR appearance, they really should be sure to stream the set from both nights. This would be huge, free promotion of their festival to a ton of people. I almost feel like the backlash of not steaming video of it is too large.

With Coachella now not being the first GNR appearance, they really should be sure to stream the set from both nights. This would be huge, free promotion of their festival to a ton of people. I almost feel like the backlash of not steaming video of it is too large.

I'm guessing that it will be streamed. I wasn't sure prior, but I agree with what you're saying. Seeing as it's not a "first show" now, they'd be better off streaming it. I think these things lie with the band ultimately though. I would guess that it was already put into whatever contract GN'R has with Coachella.

I'm guessing that it will be streamed. I wasn't sure prior, but I agree with what you're saying. Seeing as it's not a "first show" now, they'd be better off streaming it. I think these things lie with the band ultimately though. I would guess that it was already put into whatever contract GN'R has with Coachella.

Yeah, I believe it is a band decision. And as you said, something worked into the contract (maybe something CoSchell asked for).

best opening act for gnr were fnm and sg at the same time. they should do this.

That would make me very happy. Unfortunately both bands are too expensive nowadays and can sell arenas on their own. FNM's price for Rock In Rio 2015 was around one million.

Ended up buying Vegas tix since I'll already be in town that week. Now selling my Coachella passes for the 2nd weekend 4/22 to 4/24. I have an ebay listing for them for 449.95 each to cover fees, or will sell for face outside of ebay. Would be nice to have a GNR fan get them who was shutout. Message me if interested.

This voice/guy who screams GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES MOTHERFUCKERS will involved in reunion?

He still works with Slash, so it's a strong possibility.

I thought it was McBob, who's still with GNR? You may be right.

In any event, fuck Steven and Izzy. It's not a reunion unless he intros them.

That would make me very happy. Unfortunately both bands are too expensive nowadays and can sell arenas on their own. FNM's price for Rock In Rio 2015 was around one million.

i seriously doubt they sell out arenas...

i seriously doubt they sell out arenas...

Not for a full US tour, but sporadically yes. In Europe, Asia and South America they do fine on their own.

Man,we all bailed on Coachella quickly, huh? I think they'll do something to make those shows special even if they aren't the first ones like Vegas. Maybe even a full AFD reunion for a few songs? Broadcasting that on a stream would help sell this rumored US Stadium tour.

Well would they stream or pro shot Vegas? It'd be awesome, I just figured coachella was a lock for streaming seeing as it's such a serious festival.

Man,we all bailed on Coachella quickly, huh? I think they'll do something to make those shows special even if they aren't the first ones like Vegas. Maybe even a full AFD reunion for a few songs? Broadcasting that on a stream would help sell this rumored US Stadium tour.

Well would they stream or pro shot Vegas? It'd be awesome, I just figured coachella was a lock for streaming seeing as it's such a serious festival.

I don't think Vegas will stream. Pro Shot? I can't see them bringing in a film crew for Vegas as they did to shoot Appetite For Democracy. Coachella should absolutely stream to bring the hype up for the stadium tour.

Coachella doesn't matter, it was going to sell out regardless. Gnr would be sharing the hype with people who might not be there to see them. However, the Vegas shows will bring a GNR dominated crowd that has the energy and can make the moment special.

Timing sucked, they made Coachella out to be the first show, I think this all could have been avoided had Axl made the appearance on Kimmel and laid out the plan for Vegas and Coachella so fans wouldn't plan big trips to California.

I still can't fathom what's the plan behind this, somebody should have realised that most fans would dump the Coachella tickets with the announcement of Vegas. The excitement on the forum for the "warm up" shows is 10 fold that of the supposed main event. If I were the signer at Coachelle I would be seriously pissed right now. Something special has to go off at Coachelle otherwise why the money? They also need to make an announcement, the people who care about this are dropping like flys.

Edited by Archtop

We are just a few people on a forum compared to thousands of casuals

They'll be fine at Coachella

I get that, I am just surprised that Coachella would reportedly pay over the odds for a headliner, that have all ready done high profile shows. I understand it would sell out regardless, but I wonder if this was a testing of the waters, announce somewhere that gives a guaranteed audience and then watch the reaction. It benefits both parties and explains why Axl might have pulled out of Kimmle. It was quickly realised that there is massive excitement for a reported reunion, but not necessarily that it was being done at a festival.