Logged in to MYGNR for the first time in seven years!

duff_mckagan21

Hey everyone!

As my titles says, I just logged into MYGNR for the first time in a long time! It has changed a little bit, but still we GN'R fans are hanging out for the reunion we so desperately deserve! When I was posting in the forum every day it was Chinese Democracy rumours and discussing the old band. Chinese Democracy was finally released and even though most of us had heard the live versions played since 2001, it was a moment of relief. I saw Guns N' Roses play in my hometown of Melbourne, Australia in that tour and was lucky enough to see Axl and co return a few years ago. Was great to hear the music live and even though it wasn't the legendary line up, as a 26 year old it was just an awesome experience to hear the songs live.

Even though I haven't posted or visited this site, Guns N' Roses has always been a staple of my diet. Reading articles, listening to their music etc etc.

So reunion huh?

I knew once this came up I needed to log back in as people outside the GN'R circles are usually Axl bashers or don't really know much about the story of the band.

It is so awesome to get Axl, Slash and Duff back in the game. Beggars cant be choosers so we should be thankful the three are doing this. Us fans have suffered for so long.

Obviously I was and always will be a big Duff Mckagan fan. Saw his new band the Walking Papers open up for Alice in Chains last year and they had an awesome sound. Was insane watching Duff two meters away rather than in a big stadium.

Is there any vital information I should know that the media hasn't released yet? I will be logging in and posting a great deal more now so bare with me!

I'm not sure anyone would remember me but I'm curious if anyone is still posting from the 2004-2008 era?

Guns N' Roses forever!

duff21

I logged on for the first time in forever yesterday! Completely forgot my password. It's funny how I used to be on here EVERY day back when I was a teenager and had nothing else to do. im 25 now and feel old as hell remembering all this! Looking forward to seeing the old usernames trickle back on here with all the reunion stuff happening. Welcome back:)

• Like 3

I logged on for the first time in forever yesterday! Completely forgot my password. It's funny how I used to be on here EVERY day back when I was a teenager and had nothing else to do. im 25 now and feel old as hell remembering all this! Looking forward to seeing the old usernames trickle back on here with all the reunion stuff happening. Welcome back:)

I remember you, PCG!

:lol: I feel old too.

I remember you too, buddy! Far out,!

I used to post quite a bit circa 2005-7. Just sort of read threads to keep me up to speed since then.

I do miss my old confrontational debates with Axls_Disillusion/Jim Bob..what happened to that guy?

Ah I remember the days of JDRM, Sweetness, DopeSickGirl, Gryfon, Montrealer, Kickingthehabit, Kaneda, Streetchild, Patience_4_Axl, Thomasmeadows!...and of course Madison. And the rest!

Shit, it's like a high school reunion. I'm off to the bar..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...