Coachella attendance and possible live stream

Pilferk posted on HTGTH that last year, AC/DC fan club members got access to a 1 day early fan club pretty sale for a limited number of Coachella tickets. Or something to that effect. That'd be sweet if Nightrain did that today.

Edited by Subtle Signs

I'm also just going to wait and go to a regular show, I was on the fence about it, and then decided getting front row will probably be harder than at a regular stadium. Plus I doubt they play a 3 hour set since almost 60 other bands are also there that day. And I hate the thought of going there, camping out to get front row and then having to endure 12 crappy bands before GNR comes on. I checked the lineup and I hate all the bands there except GNR and have only heard of 2 of the others playing that day. I also hope the do the las vegas residency. Coachella did seem tempting though for ga at only $275, but then you gotta buy camp site and it's gonna be more competitive there to get front row with people coming all over the world to see all the other bands. I'd rather wait and pay $700 for front row at a stadium at least then I'm guaranteed front row before I go and risk the chance. But I hope they do a pay for stream online of Coachella, I will for sure do that. I remember watching the GNR in paris when they streamed that.

Of course Stve and Izzy/Gilby are most likely to show up at the Coachella, where they may not do the stadium tours.

I'm also just going to wait and go to a regular show, I was on the fence about it, and then decided getting front row will probably be harder than at a regular stadium. Plus I doubt they play a 3 hour set since almost 60 other bands are also there that day. And I hate the thought of going there, camping out to get front row and then having to endure 12 crappy bands before GNR comes on. I checked the lineup and I hate all the bands there except GNR and have only heard of 2 of the others playing that day. I also hope the do the las vegas residency. Coachella did seem tempting though for ga at only $275, but then you gotta buy camp site and it's gonna be more competitive there to get front row with people coming all over the world to see all the other bands. I'd rather wait and pay $700 for front row at a stadium at least then I'm guaranteed front row before I go and risk the chance. But I hope they do a pay for stream online of Coachella, I will for sure do that. I remember watching the GNR in paris when they streamed that.

Of course Stve and Izzy/Gilby are most likely to show up at the Coachella, where they may not do the stadium tours.

$275? thought they were $399 for tix?

i'm on the fence- what if this is it till next year (or ever if it implodes)?then i'll be real bummed

Edited by PITBOSS

It said $250-275 when I looked at the Coachella website yesterday. They go on sale at 11AM in the morning California time

Yes it's a tough choice for me, because if I don't go to Coachella and it implodes and they never play any shows after that I will regret it for the rest of my life. Outside of seeing Malmsten and Vai, and maybe Van Halen, GNR is the only band I care about ever seeing live.

Edited by romeorose