GN'R reuniting! What's your thoughts Marc?

31illusions

Theres no proof that GNR is reuniting.

Confirmation hasnt come in yet.

Plus the Kimmel interview got cancelled.

This is GNR... dont expect anything... except worse. Im sorry but a fan whose only been confused and distant from the bands activity (whichever they were here n there) I have to be cynical and rational.

This is GNR... dont expect anything... except worse. Im sorry but a fan whose only been confused and distant from the bands activity (whichever they were here n there) I have to be cynical and rational.

I think you can just give up your game.

• Like 1

But you're not being that. They've already been confirmed for coachella. Slash and duff have confirmed that they're returning. So that much is official. You've got to come back to reality now my friend

But you're not being that. They've already been confirmed for coachella. Slash and duff have confirmed that they're returning. So that much is official. You've got to come back to reality now my friend

Coachella confirmed it... not GNR management or Axl. Unless it comes from the horses mouth I cannot say its true.

Slash/Duff posted pictures of GNR logo. It doesnt mean they are reuniting.

Coachella confirmed it... not GNR management or Axl. Unless it comes from the horses mouth I cannot say its true.

Fernando confirmed it on the official web site and in the night train forum. He also confirmed there will be more news to come soon. You've got to accept reality. Slash and duff posted the old logo pics as well as the coachella lineup pics. They would not do that unless they were back in.

It's confirmed.

Fernando confirmed it on the official web site and in the night train forum. He also confirmed there will be more news to come soon. You've got to accept reality. Slash and duff posted the old logo pics as well as the coachella lineup pics. They would not do that unless they were back in.

It's confirmed.

Fernando's confirmation was GNR coachella pic. No lineup or reunion.

Nightrain forum again picture... no lineup mentioned.

I am a big fan and just like you Im happy if it happens... but IF has to be the word still.

It's confirmed.

I am a big fan and just like you Im happy if it happens... but IF has to be the word still.

Slash, Duff and Axl have all confirmed. Just stop.

It's confirmed.

Dear Staff, can you ban volcano? he is getting tedious lately

It's confirmed.

Dear Staff, can you ban volcano? he is getting tedious lately

Is Darkness Volcano? Hahah.

Marc if you read this: Thank You so much for your interaction with us. I know we probably asked repetitive questions, made assumptions and over reacted to this band. You have made this forum the go to place for GN'R.

• Like 1

Hey Marc, now that the band is reuniting do you think you might finally be given the green light to do that box set of your audio and videos of the band when they were playing the clubs trying to make it? And are you still interested in doing this someday? That would be my holy grail!

Marc will you be at Coachella?

If Im invited, I would love to go but would only go for one night not both but I wouldn't want to be there if I'm not wanted. Also there is a really good Italian restaurant out there called Albertoes its on Highway 111 in Rancho Mirage. I would love to eat dinner there and then see the band making magic on the stage headlining where they belong.

Edited by recklessroad
  • Like 2

I think it's great! They worked hard to get to where they got to and Then stumbled over some miscommunication and musical differences. I'm glad that they were able to work out their differences. It took 18 years longer than I thought it would take but it looks like they found a way to make it work.

It's been so cool to read this forum over the years and read your opinions, Marc. You always said that Axl and Slash just needed to get in a room together and dispel the negativity, because lots of other people were in between them and clouding things.

What do you think about it not involving all original members? Or just what do you plain think about it being a hybrid? It has people torn thinking Axl's people shouldn't be in at all. Most preferring Sorum if Adler can't be trusted. You probably can't, but boy would I love to hear your thoughts about the lineup.

Marc will you be at Coachella?

If Im invited, I would love to go but would only go for one night not both but I wouldn't want to be there if I'm not wanted. Also there is a really good Italian restaurant out there called Albertoes its on Highway 111 in Rancho Mirage. I would love to eat dinner there and then see the band making magic on the stage headlining where they belong.

Cool man I hope you make it and keep recording rock n roll history!

I'm curious Marc, were Slash and Axl friends before you made that uproxx doc? Did you have anything to do with them getting together like the doc suggest?

They were working things out way before the Uprox doc. Also the Uprox doc was not about grting the band back together, it was about my time with the band in 1985-1986. They did ask a question at the end about what it would take to get them back but the working title was called GNR where it all started until their marking dept decided to change the name of the doc. Long before the doc Slash signed off on The Vegas gig that Axl put out on DVD and Axl signed off on the Slash gig from the Roxy. That right there showed that things were getting better between them.

• Like 3