Where is the official announcement to the world that Guns N' Roses are back?!

1. We have gotten unprofessional social media updates, 'hinting' that certain original members are part of the Coachella lineup.

2. Shouldn't the members of the band appear together on television or hold a press conference first to inform the world that the last great rock n' roll band since the 1980s is back with some of their original members? I would understand if some of the members had social anxiety or extreme shyness, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

3. Who is the nucleus behind the reunion and was it their idea to let twitter/instagram/nightrain forum be the avenue in which this reunion is finally exposed to fans? Do they not realise that by having a press conference/television slot, the reunion would seem well organised and that some of the faith/belief that was lost in the band by fans over the years would be somewhat restored by this endeavour?

4. Why arrange the Kimmel appearance and cancel at the last minute? This shows the fans what we've seen since the UYI days..unreliable behaviour. Nothing has changed.

5. As some members of the forum have indicated, I truly believe that this reunion is a business venture and not a return to the days of living together and writing the Appetite album. Nevertheless, we can expect great performances as these guys have more musical talent than most on this planet. I will go to the shows if they don't get cancelled, but I somehow feel that something isn't quite right with this 'reunion'. It feels like Sabbath without Bill Ward, Zeppelin without Bonham or Van Halen without Michael Anthony...strange. I sincerely hope that Slash and Axl can appear together and show the fans and public that they have matured, accepted each others flaws and are on the road to a renewed friendship instead of doing a reunion to make millions and sell it to fans as if they are brothers when they are really work colleagues who are maintaining social pleasantries for the sake of getting paid.

Been a fan for as long as I can remember and hope that all of this is handled in a mature and professional manner by the band and those behind the scenes. This reunion should be the biggest thing since sliced bread. Make an official statement, let the world know.

Edited by sonofnazareth

Management seems to be dropping the ball in terms of promotion. Facebook posts and etc are cutesy and only appeal to those that care to check the pages of the band/members. The average Joe is still clueless about this whole thing and management needs to get their head out of their ass.

• Like 1

Management seems to be dropping the ball in terms of promotion. Facebook posts and etc are cutesy and only appeal to those that care to check the pages of the band/members. The average Joe is still clueless about this whole thing and management needs to get their head out of their ass.

As far as I know everybody who ever have cared about GNR and know how to use internet know that Slash and Duff are back...

and yes, GNR never went away...