Will GNR play COMA at Coachella? Would you like it to be played?

Coma would put axl in a coma.

Got you mind in submission *gasp* life on the line but nobody *gasp* trigger they step aside *gasp* down by ocean watching *gasp* waving bye.

I'd love to see it attempted but I think its unlikely. We have a better chance at something new imo.

Coma is the least likely song I would expect to see on the setlist. I'd fucking love it if they gave it a shot, but it'd be a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Well, instrumentally they could pull it off. Axl's vocals would be another matter though..

Got you mind in submission *gasp* life on the line but nobody *gasp* trigger they step aside *gasp* down by ocean watching *gasp* waving bye.

I'd love to see it attempted but I think its unlikely. We have a better chance at something new imo.

Not if he spends an hour a day working out from now until April

• Like 1

Coma is the least likely song I would expect to see on the setlist. I'd fucking love it if they gave it a shot, but it'd be a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Well, instrumentally they could pull it off. Axl's vocals would be another matter though..

Yeah, I mean he struggled to pull that one off in 92, let alone 2016.

Would be fucking epic though. TBH, I think most fans would just laud Axl for even attempting it, regardless of how well he pulled it off. It would certainly take some brass balls.

Yeah, I mean he struggled to pull that one off in 92, let alone 2016.

Would be fucking epic though. TBH, I think most fans would just laud Axl for even attempting it, regardless of how well he pulled it off. It would certainly take some brass balls.

It would be so badass if he pulled it off. What a way to come back.

I would like to hear Locomotive.

Fuck yes.

And I don't get why so many fans act as if that's a really hard one to sing. I sound like shit singing a lot of GNR's hardest songs, but Locomotive definitely isn't one of their hardest.

Locomotive is a lot of words with little breaks... So you have the whole breath thing. His voice could sound good though if he has the lungs for it. He only needs his deep voice which he's good at using.

I know a lot of you guys like the song... But I just think it's a bit long winded and not a good festival song. Deep cuts? Why not!? But keep them to up tempo songs that everybody can move along to. Dead horse, locomotive, pretty tied up, all could go in as relatively unknown songs bit still please the majority.

I will be surprised if the set isn't just the hits (that'd the easiest option), quite similar to the last guns sets from 2014. I'm guessing it might be without the CD songs though, but I could be wrong.

I find it hard to believe that Axl would not play at least one from CD - and to be fair Better & Chinese democracy have always gone over when played live, despite what some people here would argue.

It's a horrible festival song. Best they stick to shorter ones, plus Paradise City. Keeps hipster crowd from getting bored.

No Coma. No Estranged. Save those for GNR-only concerts.

Wouldn't be stunned if Izzy came out and they played 14 Years.