Coachella - Forum Meetup / Camping Thread

Super8 close to Coachella had some rooms.

Out now. Everything else is ~$250+ and about 15+ miles away.

I don't really give a shit how much I spend on the experience, but I'm not sure if I should go ahead and buy now or check cragslists/forums/airbnb/etc.

Are you interested in buying my hotel room? It is 2 miles from the hotel and includes the wrist band. Let me know. The Super 8 Indio.

Fuck, dude. I wish I had just a little patience. I paid $500 for 2 nights 20 miles away, or else I absolutely would have. I'll hit ya up if anything changes.

I don't really give a shit how much I spend on the experience, but I'm not sure if I should go ahead and buy now or check cragslists/forums/airbnb/etc.

Are you interested in buying my hotel room? It is 2 miles from the hotel and includes the wrist band. Let me know. The Super 8 Indio.

Fuck, dude. I wish I had just a little patience. I paid $500 for 2 nights 20 miles away, or else I absolutely would have. I'll hit ya up if anything changes.

See if you can cancel it.

See if you can cancel it.

8fh1f38.jpg

:max:

I'll probably still buy them, but I'll have to wait a few paychecks. Leave the room far away for whoever my brother wants to bone down with.

Edited by AbominableHoman
  • Like 1

You could always try to have your credit card company cancel it then that forces the hotel to cancel :lol:

m

I will if they don't. It is very unethical. I am giving them 3 month heads up notice.

I have no contract where I signed that oral agreement bullshit won't hold up in court. I just booked it a couple days ago.

Ended up buying Vegas tix since I'll already be in town that week. Now selling my Coachella passes for the 2nd weekend 4/22 to 4/24. I have an ebay listing for them for 449.95 each to cover fees, or will sell for face outside of ebay. Would be nice to have a GNR fan get them who was shutout. Message me if interested.

Dumped mine for face value pretty much after 3 days of trying. Even with pay pal protection, strangers don't want to send you several hundred dollars. I suggest you guys sell quickly as the demand will only continue to go down. Here is how I did it: The Reddit boards, The Official Coachella Facebook Page and The Official Coachella Message boards. You might get a few extra bucks but don't get greedy. I'd do it over pay pal for sure so there is a record of the sale.

Edited by Subtle Signs

I'd like to still go to Coachella but it'd be a huge hassle and I'd have to find someone to stay with at this point.

No worries though more money and time for whenever they tour.

Just hope nothing special happens at Coachella :lol:

I think that'll be the first time we see the AFD 5 together onstage will be at Coachella. Broadcast that to millions on the Coachella stream and you have hype for the Stadium tour even if they don't promise that it'll happen again. Maybe that AFD 5 performance was in the Coachella contract, who knows?

Lol all of Coachellas thunder got taken

Yeah. Choachella never sat quite right for me, so I didn't try for tickets. I also I thought the price was too high. Nevertheless I was envying people going. Now I'm thinking thank god I didn't buy tix. I didn't think a second though when I got tix for Vegas, despite them also being way too expensive.

• Like 1