RICHARD FORTUS to be part of the reunion, playing with Slash

You get it first ;)

After 15 years in the band, Richard Fortus will be playing with Slash for touring and studio recordings for new material.

Basically, Richard already wrote and played tons of bluesy Classic Rock material in studio for Guns N' Roses, fitting perfectly with Slash guitar style.

Very promising combo for sure...

Edited by L.A Music News

Nothing to do with much anything, but I have to get this out of my chest...

Fortus is great guitarist. Professional. But I just hate hes stage presense. Hate hes moves, over acting so bad. Cant stand it. Hes not rock n roll at all. Hes just faking it. Izzy just stands there and is still fucking cool.

Thank you for listening

Edited by Kosonen

Richard is by far the best guitar player to share the stage with Slash in Guns.

Gilby kinda sucks as a lead guitar player and is an ok rhythm guitar player. So except for nostalgia there's not a whole lot there. he's very capable of delivering of course, but you couldn't really hear a lot of what he was playing when he was in guns His guitar volume was always very low in the mix.

Izzy is a great songwriter but not a virtuoso when it comes to playing. But never-the-less he could always join in like he's done over the years.

Richard on the other hand has a great Phrasing and bluesy feel and his approach to the songs are, from a players perspective, really interesting.

He has a tone of great vintage guitars and amps.

On top of that he's got this amazing energy and stage presence that is needed for a great show. Best guy for the gig imho

Edited by Ifdworld

If he is in hope they keep him in back of stage/maybe even behind curtain. Just tell him to play and stay out of the spotlight. That's for the real band (trio at this point).

Or at least get him to tone down the stage moves. His posing is out of control!

If he is in hope they keep him in back of stage/maybe even behind curtain. Just tell him to play and stay out of the spotlight. That's for the real band (trio at this point).

Whose tits will I stare at then?

Axl should have some nice tits