why do you think Matt is so OUT?

yeah, especially that current 'drummer' just do not fit at all to GnR or he just can not play drums at all... we can argue about Steven (which is basically big and annoying kid, so who can stand such guy on a daily basis?) and Matt and that's it. If anyone smart is responsible for such big thing like a GNR reunion there are only two options to consider and tbh Matt is 100% guarantee that it will be done very good and professional, PERIOD!

Because Frank is a far superior drummer.

what i dont like about him is that he sometimes just does too much. the fill ins are sometimes exaggerated, esp in estranged.

also i dont like the sound of his snare

I can see that about Estranged. I happen to like what he adds, but I can see how someone else wouldn't.

looks like Matt is gunna continue with KOC.... interesting to see who the guests will be this go round

https://twitter.com/glenn_hughes/status/686298429249589248

Billy Idol, Tommy, Ron, Dj, Kushner and Matt. The new VR line up?
I'd love to see bumblefoot in a band with sorum, gilby Clarke, Tommy Stinson, and some random singer.

Also if they could open for GNR on the reunion tour, that'd be even funnier

Guns n Roses songs require precision. I have the impression that Frank do not care to play properly. He knows the basic core of the songs and completely ignore crucial parts that give charm to the songs. The first thing that comes to my mind is Paradise city intro, he manage to ruin the simplest possible thing that can be played in one way, in November Rain he plays completely wrong beat, not to mention outro and so on.

Perfect drumming right here.

Compare this to any Frank's version.
  • Like 1

Guns n Roses songs require precision. I have the impression that Frank do not care to play properly. He knows the basic core of the songs and completely ignore crucial parts that give charm to the songs. The first thing that comes to my mind is Paradise city intro, he manage to ruin the simplest possible thing that can be played in one way, in November Rain he plays completely wrong beat, not to mention outro and so on.

Perfect drumming right here.

Compare this to any Frank's version.

Great post.

And no comparison - at all. Frank's drumming is horse shit compared to that video you posted.

• Like 1

looks like Matt is gunna continue with KOC.... interesting to see who the guests will be this go round

I'd love to see bumblefoot in a band with sorum, gilby Clarke, Tommy Stinson, and some random singer.

I got a better one. Myles, Tommy, Frank, Ashba, Ron, Fortus, Pitman should tour as Guns N' Roses

and Axl, Slash, Duff, Steven, Izzy, Matt, Gilby and Dizzy should tour as VR :awesomeface:

I got a better one. Myles, Tommy, Frank, Ashba, Ron, Fortus, Pitman should tour as Guns N' Roses

and Axl, Slash, Duff, Steven, Izzy, Matt, Gilby and Dizzy should tour as VR :awesomeface:

That's absolutely insane!

You sir, are a marketing genius!

• Like 1

I was a fan during the UYI era and I don't mind another drummer at all. Just a good one. Not sure if Frank because he sounded quite awful with NuGNR. Hopefully they can redirect him somehow...

Thats how I feel. I would love to see Steven. If they need another drummer fine.. Just not Frank...

Corey Taylor said he'd quit music if GNR reunited. Maybe his punishment would playing in this band. The tour gimp of GNR rejects.

the name 'bumblefoot' should not be associated with a gifted songwriter/guitarist who relies on 'feel' rather than technique like Gilby Clarke. Bumblefoot's whole career doesn't come close to half a second of music from Pawnshop Guitars.

Edited by sonofnazareth
  • Like 1

I am interested in sincere opinions, not the "cause he's an asshole" ones..

He was at the RNRHOF, he's far less of a fuck up that Stephen, he appeared on more albums than Stephen so why get so completely frozen out?

I thought him and Axl were cool?

Surely this creates major shit with Duff & Slash? They are supposed to be friends after all.

I'd like him there along with Izzy to be true to the band's history - obviously King Axl is still calling the shots..

Has anybody heard a reaction from him as of yet?

Matt is not really an asshole but his voice is gay tho and he is such an annoying person , axl can't stand that voice that must be it thats why lol then again hè was friends with Lemmy for years and if someone is straight forward it's Lemmy and hè didn't get tired of Matt surprisingly. no i have no idea why Matt wouldn't be in i guess we Will find out sooner or later whats happening and why what and how everything went down

Corey Taylor said he'd quit music if GNR reunited. Maybe his punishment would playing in this band. The tour gimp of GNR rejects.

Did he? Is there any way we can hold him to that?

the name 'bumblefoot' should not be associated with a gifted songwriter/guitarist who relies on 'feel' rather than technique like Gilby Clarke. Bumblefoot's whole career doesn't come close to half a second of music from Pawnshop Guitars.

Well, at least Bumblefoot can play the intro to Sweet Child correctly.

I think Matt is out because Axl likes how Frank plays the drums. Matt sounds like a machine live and Frank doesn't. Plus Frank is a better choice than alder.

:lol::max:

Hasn't he bitched Frank out on stage on a number of occasions?

I think Matt is out because Axl likes how Frank plays the drums. Matt sounds like a machine live and Frank doesn't. Plus Frank is a better choice than alder.

Never been a huge Matt fan.. But Frank is definitely not a better choice than Adler..