"Buckethead" Stopped By ‘Conan’ To Address The Impending Guns N’ Roses Reunion

I'm sure Buckethead can console himself with the fact that he's got more talent in the end of his dick than Conan and that entire audience...and probably most of Guns n Roses too.

Conan wrote some of the best Simpsons episodes back in the day.

Really? That definitely raises my respect levels for him...Bucket is a monster though. I dont even like his music really but to deny that the man is an absolute prodigy and a mammoth fucking talent and probably pound for pound the most talented member of GnR ever would just be silly of me, he really is fucking lethal at what he does is ol' Bucket, bless him.

Wow some of you take things a little too seriously! I thought it was pretty funny...

I dont think its to do with anyone taking it seriously as some sort of defence of Bucket, it just isn't funny at all, theres nothing amusing about it, i literally dont see what the punchline is or what part of it is supposed to illicit a laugh, it just looks like Hans Moleman Mexican brother in a Buckethead bucket, make something funny happen and I'll gladly have a laugh at Buckets expense.

All American talk show hosts want shooting (sounded like Brian Clough there :lol:). Except Craig Ferguson, rest of em though? Wankers. Make that American telly in general. Friends and Seinfeld and all that, I'd rather wrap barbed wire round my scrotum and sit on a deep fryer full of vinegar.

Edited by Len B'stard

American humor ....

Beats British humor
Yes as evidenced by the fact that Americans copy every fuckin' sitcom we've had since the 1960s :lol: And end up making it a load of canned laughter shite at that! Edited by Len B'stard

American humor ....

Beats British humor

You're all so sensitive.

No some of them are British. Their idea of humor is very strange, plus they use terms like wanker. Strange sounding word..

As opposed to grown men that use the word 'douche' :lol: And hate the french while they're at it.

American humor ....

Beats British humor

You're all so sensitive.

No some of them are British. Their idea of humor is very strange, plus they use terms like wanker. Strange sounding word..

As opposed to grown men that use the word 'douche' :lol: And hate the french while they're at it.

Correct. It's just not as weird of a term there, miser ;)

Conan has some great Simpsons credits to his name, but his show has always been total guff, he tries so hard in the segments it's painful, and everyone around him just thinks he's an asshole.

American humor ....

Beats British humor

You're all so sensitive.

British cursing is fantastic, it beats the shit out of American cursing.

Edited by Pedrolg

wow, Conan is so out of the loop

the last time he made a GNR reference was in 2002 when he said

GNR is now Axl, a guy with a bucket on his head and some other

guys who aren't Slash

and in 2016 he still thinks so

14 years later

Would you really expect him to know about DJ Ashba and Bumblefoot? Why on earth would he?

I'm amazed they even joked about the line-up from 15 years ago... the average person outside South America & GnR forums has no clue who is in this band, or even that they've kept going all these years.

American humor ....

Beats British humor

Each to his won. I agree with Bill Bryson:

"Even after twenty years [in the UK], I remain constantly amazed and impressed by the quality of humour you find in the most unlikely places - places where it wold simply not exist in other countries. You find it in the patter of stallholders in places like Petticoat Lane and in the routines of street performers - the sort of people who juggle flaming clubs or do tricks on unicycles and keep up a steady stream of jokes about themselves and selected members of the audience - and in Christmas pantomimes and pub conversations and encounters with strangers in lonely places". [From Notes from a Small Island].