Guns N`Roses and Hockenheimring, Germany in July,2016?

I would prefer to have GN'R play in a smaller venue 2-5 nights in a row contra one huge gig.

Metallica did 5*10.000 people in Copenhagen in 2009. Great sound and you could always see what was going on on stage.

I think we all would, but let face it, there's no way Axl can handle 5 nights in a row.

Anyone could make that mockup in 30 seconds on MS Paint. Not saying that they won't be at RIR Lisboa, just that that image doesn't mean anything.

Worried that this will be one of those tours where it's only festivals outside the US for years :/ SOAD started their reunion tour thing in like 2011 and didn't play a non-festival UK show until 2014, though they did some shows in cities like Paris in 2013. I've been to a few festivals and it's tiring waiting for your favourite band to hit the stage, would rather just enjoy a dedicated gig. Axl and Slash together might tempt me to do another festival but apart from that I don't plan on going to any any time soon.

Reportedly there's also a request filed to host another big event on the Graspop Metal Meeting site in Dessel, Belgium, could easily accomodate 50k+ peeps, AC/DC played there last year. Said to be happening at the end of June.

And then there's other things in the same timespan, but havent read concrete rumours about GnR there: Rock Werchter, Roskilde.

I hope for Pinkpop, Graspop Metal Meeting and Rock Werchter... Would be great. Yes, I'm a Dutchie too.

Hoi :) Graspop already has their headliners, so that will probably be a seperate show on the festivalgrounds in Dessel, like AC/DC last year

Yeah, I know... Let's hope for a separate show. I'd prefer Werchter, though. :) Still, I believe it when I see it.